CH-3 Time Flies..

Bondita's POV 

Kripa has started teasing me since morning, or more clearly after meeting Anirudh.. Why? Is the only question in my mind.. I came back to reality feeling something wet on my clothes. Only to see Kripa with a guilty face and the juice glass in her hand  was half full. 

She had dropped her juice on me.. She was about to cry when I quickly cupped her face.. I gently kissed on her eyelids and mumbled "it's okay" I walked into my room while the doorbell rang.. Is he here? I heard a happy Kripa screaming "Sakha Babu" He is here! I quickly started getting ready..

_____________________________________

Kripa's POV 

You all didn't understand na? I pretended! Those tears were fake! It's just so I can throw my plan on him! He is here in front of me! But his eyes searching someone else... I know! Bondita di!!  I had already hid her other dress somewhere now I have enough time! He picked me up and I hugged him..  

_____________________________________ 

Anirudh- Didi kahan hai? (Where is your sister?) 

Kripa- Aab itni bhi choti nahi hoon aap sirf "Bondita" bolenge to samjh jaungi (now I am not that small I will understand if you call her what you you call) 

Anirudh giggled at her.. 

Kripa- Can we play a game until Didi comes back? 

Anirudh- Yes 

Kripa- Leave me 

Anirudh- Why? I will not 

Kripa smirked, and started shaking her hands and legs by which Anirudh left her 

Kripa- Do as I say or I will make you do it... Rule of Kripa Das... 

Anirudh giggled and sat down on the sofa infront of her.... Our Kripa had set up her mobile recording..  

Kripa- Mein ek sabdh bolungi or aapko vo bolna hai jo aapke dimag mein aye, bilkul jaldi jaldi hmm? (I will say a word and you will have to say what comes in your mind after hearing it.. Answer quickly hmmm?) 

Anirudh- Hmmm 

Kripa- Book 

Anirudh- Read 

Kripa- Top 

Anirudh- Bottom 

Kripa- Ball 

Anirudh- bat 

Kripa- Ghost 

Anirudh- Behind you 

Kripa- Daily 

Anirudh- Routine 

Kripa- The one you love 

Anirudh- Bondita 

He didn't realise... He was busy staring the portrait behind Kripa... It was of Bondita..Just then Bondita arrives..  Now Anirudh gets lost in her, also Bondita 

Kripa- Back to reality, you both aren't alone 

Bondita quickly looks at Kripa, she didn't knew but she was blushing.. Anirudh too scratched the back of his head.. 

Kripa- Ok don't feel awkward, go go outside go! Why are you staring? Go! 

Both went outside holding hands.. And Kripa followed them behind..She had thought even if they get married she wouldn't leave them alone for a moment..She reached a coffee shop.. and 

Kripa- (in her mind) Coffee date? 

Anirudh- So Bondita, Coffee? 

Bondita- Yes (she said with a smile) 

Both sat opposite to eachother chitchatting about everything they almost could say... 

Anirudh- Say something about Kripa.. 

Bondita- What can I say... In short shadow of me ..

Anirudh- She is so cute... 

Bondita- Not me? (She asked making a cute pout) 

Anirudh- You too (he said pulling her cheeks, but Bondita felt something strange.. ) 

Kripa on the other hand was enjoying their cute bond... She thought Anirudh doesn't still realise he has confessed his feelings for her sister to her... 

She thought for a while and knew where to execute her plan... She smirked.. In front of the whole college, she just needed permission for that.. Which was no big deal for her.. 

She returned home before them.. She was giggling as she saw them holding hands.. And both were having eye locks too.. But as she turned back to see them smiling at her folding their hands near their chest... 

Kripa- You both? When? 

Both- From when you have been following us 

Kripa- So what wrong did I do? I didn't want to be alone! Nor that didi should stay here with me always! 

Anirudh- Listen (he said kneeling down to her height) Hum sirk acche dost hai, usse zyada kuch nahi (we are only good friends not more than that) 

Kripa- Eyes are saying something, lips something different? I have full proof 

Both- What? 

Kripa showed her mobile.. Kripa- Two videos proving that 

She played the first video of Bondita..

Kripa- So no one blushes at the mention of a friend's name.. But see didi is blushing crimson red? 

Then the second video.. 

Kripa- Confession right in front of you.. 

Both Anirudh and Bondita looked at each other.. Did you really love me? Was the question ringing in their minds.. Both drowned in their pool of questions.. 

Both- Is this true? 

Kripa- Yes, 101% 

Anirudh- Kripa, kuch der hame akela chhod do (Leave us alone for a while) 

Kripa just walked out of there.. But she sneaked and looked at them... 

Anirudh- Bondita, I really love you.. But, I want to know about you 

Bondita- I love you too 

She said bending her head to left.. As an approval.. 

Bondita- Par, pehli nazar ka pyar to pyar nahi hai na? (But, love at first sight isn't love?) 

Kripa- Soulmates are connected from eternities.. Nothing is their of when, why, how, what 

Both turned to the other side 

Kripa- Aur ek chiz... Sakha Babu aap didi se shadi karne baad bhi akele nahi chodungi (Another thing.. Sakha Babu even after marriage I will not leave you both alone ) 

Anirudh- Me too, I will not leave her alone for a moment.. 

Bondita- Bacchi ke samne flirt!? (You are flirting infront of a child!?) 

Kripa- Didi, mein janti hoon😁 Aapko pata nahi hoga lekin jab mein padhai khatam karne ke baad hamesha appe nazar rakhti hoon .. Mene apki saari romance novels padh li hai (Didi, I know everything 😁 After studying I keep an eye on you that means I have read all of your romance novels) 

Bondita- K-kri-kr-kripa? You read everything? 

Anirudh- If you know everything then why you will not leave us alone? 

Kripa- Didi apse pehle meri thi, hai or rahegi.. Mein aap se pehle.. (She is, was, and will be mine before you) 

Bondita-  Jealous from now Kripa? And why are you so restless Anirudh? 

Anirudh- She is attached to you ofcourse it's true that you raised her so indeed she will feel jealous and 

He whispered something in her ear which Kripa couldn't hear and Bondita turned into a tomato 

The chapter ends here.. Please do VOTE...