18.

It was coming to an end of the 2nd week, Jin and Jungkook couldn't be more closer, the after spending times, the coffee dayout all this just bloomed a warm feeling inside both of them

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

It was coming to an end of the 2nd week, Jin and Jungkook couldn't be more closer, the after spending times, the coffee dayout all this just bloomed a warm feeling inside both of them.

Now as they were in university, Seokjin was constantly waiting for Jungkook to come standing on the entrance door of the universty when he saw a familiar figure coming in baggy clothes, his hair messy and a small flower clip tucked on the side of his hair, Seokjin lost his mind.

He just didn't know what to do, Jungkook was looking so beautiful that even he couldn't compare it with anyone, as he was lost in his own thoughts a flick on his forehead brought him back to reality

'Oww'
Seokjin said while rubbing his forehead

'You zoned out dummy'
Jungkook laughed seeing his hyung doing silly things

'You take that back! The amount of disrespect I am your hyung!'
Seokjin pouted

Jungkook laughed throwing his head back, not knowing that Seokjin joined him too seeing Jungkook happy just makes his day and well he smiles automatically.

They all were seated in the cafeteria, all of them the 6 were now known as the '6 solumates' by almost the whole college and they really found them cool.

Seokjin and Jungkook were bickering when someone just came from back and hugged Seokjin making Jungkook frown

'Jin hyung!'
The boy exclaimed

Jin smiled excitedly as he threw his arms around the boy getting all giggly which wasn't really appreciated by Jungkook, he looked at the rest 4 of them but they were clueless too.

'Guy's meet him that's Hoseok he's a family friend and we'll we've been friends from childhood'

'Hey everyone I'm Jung Hoseok nice to meet y'all'
Hoseok said shining like a sunshine

Jungkook frowned not really understanding as he gave bitter smile which he knew wasn't his style but something within him didn't like this.

The whole lunch time, Seokjin was busy talking with Hoseok not paying attention to rest of them especially Jungkook who just had his head down.

'Jungkookie?'
Jimin sighed as he kept his hand on Jungkook's shoulder

'I'm fine-I just-need to go somewhere please inform Jin hyung'
Jungkook said as he got up not glancing back as he couldn't-not when he's been ignored and the fact that he's hurt just does something

Jungkook ran from the cafeteria not noticing Jin and Hoseok looking at him with a concern expression.

A/N- Who's Hoseok?👀