31.

~Just a small notice💕Please don't be a silent reader🥺Please don't forget to vote and comment your views❤️-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't be a silent reader🥺
Please don't forget to vote and comment your views❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------

As planned the vminkook trio entered a real fancy club with everyone lost in grinding on each other and even some of them making out.

As they approached the drinking area, to their suprise Namjoon and Yoongi were already there placing an order for their drink and Jungkook's mind wandered on finding Seokjin.

'Guys you too it's gonna so fun now!'
Taehyung said excitedly

'Yes it will be'
Yoongi said eyeing Taehyung up to down while licking his lips which cause Taehyung to blush and look down in embarrassment.

'So um only you two-'
Jungkook said curiously, specifically hinting on whether Seokjin is here or not

'Oh ya it's just us two, Seokjin said he got complete some tasks so he didn't come'

Namjoon said while smiling mischievously at Jimin as they all got a hint about Jungkook missing Seokjin's presence.

'Oh'
Jungkook said as he sulked and started to order his drink not caring about the other 4 of them.

As the time passes by Jungkook was taking his 7 shot of tequila, in a state of almost passing out.

He looked around to find his friends missing as he rolled his eyes clearly understanding where they headed to.

Maybe it was the alcohol that made brave. He dialed Seokjin's number without even thinking twice.

'Hello?'
Seokjin said as he was happy that Jungkook finally called him!'

' Se-Seokjin--'
Jungkook said in a dizzy state

'Jungkook you okay?'
Seokjin said worriedly

'Se-okjin Please-'

'Jungkook where are you wait just tell me Jungkook?'
Seokjin called as he didn't get a answer from Jungkook the third time

'I'm a very fancy club even-Namj-oon and Y-o--ongi were there-'

Seokjin suddenly got a idea of which club Jungkook's referring to as Seokjin, Namjoon and Yoongi always went to a single club that was his absolute favourite.

'Jungkook listen to me. Don't go anywhere I'm coming okay?'
Seokjin said as he picked up his car keys to head towards his car

'O-O-kay'
Jungkook said as he passes out on the counter

After a time slot of 30 min Jungkook woke up a little sober to find his head throbbing with pain as he was about to get up a certain man held his waist sliding down his hips.

'Hey Beautiful! Well well, I didn't know such beauties come to club'
The man smirked as he held Jungkook's hips tight making Jungkook scrunch up in disgust

He tried pushing the person but it was of no use plus he was dizzy and not fully sober so he didn't have that energy but as that man was about to make his disgusting moves Jungkook closed his eyes only to find the man in pain thrown to the ground.

He turned around to find Seokjin boring death stares in the man's body making him flinch as Jungkook ran towards Seokjin and hugged him making Seokjin's eyes turn soft

'You okay?'
Seokjin said petting Jungkook's hair

Jungkook nodded looking up as Seokjin pecked his forehead making Jungkook feel safe not realising that the person harassing Jungkook had already ran away.

'Let's go home'
Seokjin said as he picked up Jungkook in bridal style making Jungkook suprise but a certain blush on his cheeks didn't go unnoticed by Seokjin.

He smiled and headed towards the car taking Jungkook with him not realising that he had falling asleep

But one thing that they all didn't know was that all the 4 Jimin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi were hiding behind the counter as they high-five giggling.

The thing was this all was their well sorted plan that they in fact executed properly and it was giving by Hoseok.

A/N- So enjoying peeps?😏👁️