25.

~Just a small notice💕Please don't be a silent reader🥺Please don't forget to vote and comment your views❤️-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't be a silent reader🥺
Please don't forget to vote and comment your views❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seokjin then has the audacity to look confused, flabbergasted in his increasingly blurred vision. Oh. Is he crying? He can't tell

'What the hell-is this what this is about?'

'What do you think , hyung?'
Jungkook hisses. He honestly can't explain why he's willing to shoot so hard for this invalid argument.

Hoseok opens his mouth to speak
'Jungkook...this isn't what you think it is'

'That's what they all say'
Jungkook wants the ground to swallow him up right now-throwing himself into the lake sounds awfully tempting. His hair is probably a mess, barrette slipping off, and he feels absolutely awful.

'If you guys had a thing, or whatever the hell-just say it! I don't care!'

He hates the way they're staring at him.

'Just say I've been replaced'
Jungkook pleads

Both Seokjin and Hoseok opens their mouth to speak but Jungkook cuts-in

'I'll get going Hyung, I've got my answers and if that's what I was for you all this bonding things we did I'm sorry I didn't know I was this replaceable!'

Jungkook's eyes were shining with tears, so was Seokjin's but he choose to avoid that as he made his way out of the festival towards his dorm calling Taehyung and Jimin on the way while crying hardly.

He lost, He lost everything just because his stupid self wanted to react this way he lost Hoseok, he lost Seokjin the one who's everything to him means the world but he lost it just because of his dumb behaviour out there.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Jungkook it's okay it's not your mistake'
Jimin said as he consoles the crying Jungkook

'No Jimin it is my fault why did I ever have to let my insecurities come in front of them they don't deserve this I-'
Jungkook broke down crying

'Kookie-'
Taehyung said as he rubbed Jungkook's thigh in order to calm him down

'No I- can't face him now.... knowing that I've been so rude to them I can't, you guys go I'll see you tomorrow'
Jungkook said as he wiped his snot with the sleeve of his hoodie.

'No Kookie we ain't leaving you here in this state we gonna, stay here and make you feel better okay?'
Both Jimin and Taehyung said sternly

'Okay'
Jungkook said as hugged Jimin and Taehyung to suppress his tears and later they both cuddled him to make him feel better.

A/N- Poor Jungkookie and Seokjin, our sunshine Jhope isn't the bad lead here but Kookie just doesn't understand that but don't worry he will soon❤️