24.

~Just a small notice💕Please don't be a silent reader🥺Please don't forget to vote and comment your views❤️-----------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't be a silent reader🥺
Please don't forget to vote and comment your views❤️
-----------------------------------------------------------------

And honestly speaking-things went well in the weeks building up to the summer festival.

Jungkook dresses himself with a newly bought modern hanbok, that Taehyung had suggested he try.

He feels good, and knows he looks good with the corners of his eyes dusted in eyeshadow. Because he's feeling particularly spontaneous, Jungkook has an ornate barrette clipping one side of his hair away from his face, while the other side has his dark strands framing his cheeks.

He knows he looks good when Seokjin pauses at the front door, Hoseok openly gaping at him. To be objective, the two of them are looking like absolute princes themselves.

'Wow, look at you,'
Seokjin gestures with his flailing magic hands, gesturing to the clip, the makeup-everything.

'You're looking very pretty, Gguk'
He says, in a tone he's unfamiliar with.

'Wow to you guys too'
Jungkook simply soaks in the praise. He can't deny how dashing Hoseok and Seokjin are in their own modern hanboks, and how amazing they look together .

Jungkook swears internally for letting his mood deflate that quickly. His mother's voice sending them off is his comfort, as he finally shuts the door behind them, starting their way to the village town square.

The sun is mostly set, and string lights and lanterns hung from lamppost to lamppost, just as he remembers them to be. And Seokjin, obviously, as he can't help but point out every feature to a very interested Hoseok.

This time, the conversations feel different. Jungkook isn't identifying as an outsider-this festival thing, he gets it. They both do. And so he chimes in, when he can, heart alight and relaxed.

Immediately, performers greet them as they enter the main event venue, outfits crisp and reflecting the warm lights cast above. They move like water, graceful and weaving to the next round of people entering.

The smell of street food permeates Jungkook's nose, and he finds himself carried to the food stand selling hotteok .

As he munches on his snack, he realizes Seokjin and Hoseok are long gone. He frowns.

'Weird...'
Jungkook drawls, a sense of unease bubbling in his gut. After circling the areas he catches hints of their heads at a game stand.

The pair are in action, throwing something at the wall, he assumes they're knocking down a can tower-that's a classic game that he remembers playing in his summers growing up here. He confirms his suspicious at the telltale clattering of the tower being knocked over.

'Oh-Kookie!'
Seokjin exclaims as Jungkook's presence gives him away

'Sorry, Hoseok dragged me here. But look!'