Part 3

Trigger Warnings in the description! Enjoy :)

* * *

It got worse.

"Ranboo? Question 4 on your homework from yesterday?"

"Uh," Ranboo stammered. "Question 4...." He trailed off.

"You did do your homework last night, right?"

"Well-"

"Seven." Mikale hissed out of the corner of his mouth.

"Seven." Ranboo called.

The teacher nodded. "Good."

"Mikale gave him the answer!" Servi announced, pointing a finger at them.

"Did he now?" The teacher raised an eyebrow.

Ranboo felt a cold hard rage pounding his chest. "Do you have any proof?" he growled at her.

"I saw it." Servi glared back.

"And why would anyone trust you?" He spat.

There was a stunned silence after that remark, then Servi uttered a shriek of rage and launched something, flying, straight at his face.

At the last second, Mikale knocked the dagger-sharp pencil off course, cursing under his breath as blood started to ooze out of the gash on his hand.

The teacher seemed to materialize by them, cold shock on his pale face. "Mikale, go to the nurse." He gave Mikale a bit of paper towel to hold off the blood, and as Mikale speed-walked out of the classroom, clutching his hand, the teacher turned to address the rest of the class. "Ghavin, pass out worksheet 1.3 and work on it until the bell rings. Servi, Ranboo, come with me."

Servi gave Ranboo one last scathing glare before she turned and strutted after the teacher. Ranboo sighed, wondering what he was about to get into, then followed.

They paced after the teacher through the hallway, finally stopping at an empty workroom that looked like it hadn't been touched in years. Their teacher muttered something about how incompetent the janitor was, then gestured for them to sit down.

Servi yanked out a chair and nearly sat down, but her breathing sped up and her eyes widened as she saw the nest of spiders at the last moment. Ranboo, learning from her mistake, checked his chair and removed the spider nest resting on it before easing into the seat.

The teacher glanced at him then turned his green-eyed gaze to Servi. "Now... would you please explain that?"

"I slipped," she said.

"Yeah right. You slipped with perfect precision?" Ranboo shot back.

"Ranboo has a point." The teacher told Servi softly. "If Mikale hadn't blocked it, Ranboo probably would have lost an eye."

"Yeah well-" She sputtered.

"Servi, come with me. We're going to the principal's office. Ranboo, go back to class."

"Wait.... Can I go see Mikale before I go? Please?" Ranboo asked.

The teacher hesitated, then responded. "Of course."

Ranboo nodded, then he walked toward the nurse's room and heard the teacher mutter "Should have just gone into the hallway... no point in...." When he reached the office, he could see that only two cots were occupied, one by Mikale, who was sitting up, and an unconscious enderman with a bandage wrapping around her forehead.

When Mikale saw him he beckoned Ranboo to come over to his space. As Ranboo walked toward Mikale, the other enderman gave a small shutter as Ranboo passed her. Mikale and Ranboo stared at her, and when she didn't make any more movements, Ranboo turned away wearily and sat down in a chair at the end of Mikale's cot.

"I don't know why the nurse didn't let me sit in that. I don't need a bed." Mikale complained.

"I don't know either. You okay?" Ranboo glanced at the bandage wrapping around Mikale's hand.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Hands heal."

"I'm sorry."

Mikale looked at him seriously. "Ranboo. It's fine."

"But you got hurt! And why do you have to stay here? That just means something's wrong... And it's my fault because I provoked Servi!" Ranboo groaned, covering his face with his hands.

"Really it's fine." Mikale assured him, then hesitated. "The nurse did say I should rest and not really do anything active, but she didn't tell me why."

"Okay." Ranboo said uneasily, then glanced at the other student, and whispered "Can you come to my house tomorrow?"

"Yeah." Mikale breathed. "Is five good?"

"Yeah. I would tell you now, but it's too dangerous."

"Alright. See you then."

* * *

This is editing Snovva, and I just want to say that I forgot what I was going to do with the other injured enderman. I really wish I could think of it, but it's a little too late now. Or is it...

Word count - 689