The Breakout

3RD PERSON POV  (COURT DATE)

“All rise, ” An officer orders.

Everyone in the courtroom stands and the judge sits down.

“Please be seated” 

Brain wraps his arm around Mia as they are sitting behind the big glass window at Athena's hearing.

“Please rise, Miss. Ortiz”The judge says and Athena stands up in her orange jumpsuit..

“I've listened to the testimony and taken into special consideration, Agent O’connor’s appeal of clemency on behalf of Miss.Ortiz. That her actions directly resulted in the apprehension of known drug trafficker Arturo Braga.”

The judge starts. Athena knows there's always a ‘but’.

“However, this judiciary finds that one right can not make up for a lifetime of wrongs. And also seen as this is your second strike. And as such, I find that I am forced to level the maximum sentence to serve 25 years to life under California law.”

Brian gets angry at what the judge says and he leaves.

“Athena Ortiz, you are hereby sentenced to 25 years to life at the Lompoc maximum security prison system without possibility of parole. This court is adjourned.”

ONE MONTH LATER
3RD PERSON POV

Owen heard what happened from the news and knows that Athena wants to stay there for long. 

Right now Athena is sitting in the women's section of the bus. Wondering if Dom made it out of the country.

 Then 4 engines are heard. 

Dom in his car, Brian in Athena's car behind him, And Mia in hers, and Tejo and Santos in one car. 

Athena looks out her window and sees the car and smirks. 

Pretend Dom is there in his car, and athena is dom on the bus. 

Brian and Dom quickly get out of their car before going into the bus to get Athena..

“Thank god!” Mia exclaims as she runs over and hugs Athena. Then she hugs dDom. 

“We need to get out of here” Brian says and Dom and Athena nod in agreement. Brian throws Athena her keys.

“I'll see you three in Rio in about a month. Remember to lay low.” Athena tells them As she hugs Mia and Brian before they take off. She turns to Dom.

"Don't do anything stupid.” she tells him.

“Stay safe.” Dom tells her as she hugs him.

“I'll see you soon Dad” She tells him before they take off their separate ways.

“ Here's what we know so far.      This is all the aftermath of a daring daylight breakout where 30 highrisks inmates are being transferred.    Everyone on board has been accounted for except for one, Athena Ortiz."  The news woman says.

"Police have just released the identification of the people they believed to have orchestrated the shocking escape that amazingly resulted in no faculties this afternoon.” 

The news woman says shocked as Dom, Brian, Mia and Athena listen on their radios thanking god they could escape and hoping the others will be okay.

“One is a formal federal agent Brian O'Connor and the other is a known criminal Dominic Toretto.    

" A fierce Manhunt is underway for the fugitive tonight multiple Federal and local agencies have joined forces and in the search for Athena Ortiz and her accomplices Dominic Toretto, Brian O'Connor, and Mia Toretto. But despite every eye in the country looking for them where the Toretto's O'Connor and Ortiz might be is now on everyone's guess”

As I drove away I thought to myself.

*A cop betrays his code for love. A man loves me even when Im a criminal. And now my whole families on the run because of me.      What will happen next?*