Almost Normal

Deckard and I have been together for 6 months now. He's 33 and I'm finally 26. Amelia is 14 months old and she's doing amazing. Even though she was born a month earlier she was developing fast. She could crawl, hold her own bottle, feed herself (but of course there's a mess), Make out words and point out colors.

Her first word was 'fast'. It was amazing.

FLASHBACK

me , deck and amelia were headed home from the park. I didn't realize I was going fast till I saw sirens behind me. I wasn't chanceing it. I went as fast as i could and soon lost the cops as we pulled up to the house me and deck got together after 2 months of dating i heard Amelia say

"Fast" I jerked around so did the deck. We celebrated that night

END 

She can say food, mommy, daddy, dada, juice, sleep, food, fast, race, sing, show, uncie, and anty. I've sent pictures and chatted with the family. They are happy for me. They haven't met Deckard yet but they know about him.

Sometimes all i hear is

'So how's mr.smith doing' they love to tease me about it.

It felt almost Normal.

Just then Deckard came into the room and grabbed a suitcase. He looked hurt.

"Hey, hey babe what's wrong?" I asked him as I grabbed his arms.

"A... friend of mine was put in the hospital. About a year ago and i didnt even know" he started crying i held him for a few minutes when I said.

"You lay down, I'll pack for you. You do what you need to do okay" He nodded and laid back. I grabbed his two suitcases as he watched me.

In one suitcase i out in 7 sleep shirt, 7 sleep pants, boxers, tooth brush, tooth paste, mouth wash, 7 blue jeans, 7 regular shirts, 12 pairs of socks, 4 pairs of shoes, 4 suit jacks, 4 suit shirts, 4 suit pants, and then i zipped it up. 

In the second suitcase I put in his guns, ammo clips. Holsters, knives, gernanded, and hacking equipment. Then I closed it up. When I looked at Deckard, he was already asleep.

"Mommy.'' I heard my daughter at the doorway. I smiled at her and moved the suitcases off the bed. I went and pick her up and laid her in the bed,

"Sing," she said. I smiled at her. 

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine
'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'd be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time
I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so happy
And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine "

When I was done she passed out. I changed her into PJ's then I changed Deckard into shorts. Then I got dressed and laid in between them. I held Amelia on my chest and deck to my side.

And I went to sleep thinking about my family. 

DECKARD POV

I woke up to see both Amelia and Athena on my chest. Amelia was curled up in a ball half way under the covers and Atehnas head was on my chest.

"Baby." i whispered to her

"Hm?" she hummed out.

"I gotta go." I told her.

She was fully awake then.

She grabbed Amelia and I stood up and got dressed. When I was finished I put Amelia in her room and closed the door. 

I walked to the garage and Athena was putting my suitcases in the trunk.

"Hey" I said as I hugged her from behind.

"Everythings good." she told me as she turned around. I kissed her and as I pulled away she said.

"Don't die on me okay." 

"What makes you think i'm going to die on you?'' I asked her as I held her face.

"Because he did." She knew about owen.

"I lost him. Amelia lost him. I can't lose you. I" she continues.

"I'll be safe. I'll see you in a few weeks." I said to her as I gave her one last kiss, got in the car and drove off. Knowing exactly what I was doing.