The Vault Heist

“You ready?” Hobbs ask elena as he charges toward the police station

“I'm ready” she says. Hobbs turns, crashing through the first gate then knocking down the second. 

Athena, DOm and Brian follow behind hobbs. Hobbs crashes through the wall creating a hole before reversing through it. The three back up to the hole. They get out of their cars and hook up the the

PRETEND ATHENA IS BETWEEN BRIAN AND DOM..........

STOP WATCHING AT 2 MINUES AND 26 SECONDS....

3RD PERSON POV

Brian grabs his Walkie and says

“Hey! There’s to many of them. We're not gonna make it."

“You're right we aren't.” Athena says as she looks at Dom.

“You and My Dad are.” 

“WHat are you talking about?”  Dom asks as he looks at the little girl he raised.

“Just let the vault go. Get out of there.” Mia begs them. 

“You're a father now, Blondie.” Athena says as an excuse.

“No i'm not leaving you” Brain tells her

“Athena you stick to the plan” Dom yells at her.

“It was always the plan dad.” Athena reveals to them

“Take care of Mia. ” 

“Tiny please listen to me. Okay? Cut loose right now” Mia says and she pleads with her. 

Athea grabs the switch before pushing it causing it to cut Brain’s and Dom's cables loose, Knowing they would willingly leave.   

START WATCHING AT 2 MINUTEA AND 26 SECONDS.

ATHENAS POV

As I'm standing I see. ZeZe . He points a gun at me when he goes to shoot he gets shot in the chest 3 times. I turn around to see Dad and Brian.  I roll my eyes

"I thought I told you two to go own" I say with a little sass

"Yeah well we had to make a call T." Brian says as dad hugs me.

I heard Hobbs pull up. He gets out so does Elena.  Rayes falls out of the car as Hobbs walks by he says in a chocked voice.

"Help me"

Hobbs shoots him twice and says

"That's for my team you son of a bitch." He stands in front of us. As he says

"He'll of a mess."

"Yeah it is" Brian says

"It's always a mess with me" they chuckled.

"Now you know I can't let you three go." I frown a bit.

"Athena I ain't made that way. But the way I see it is you e earned yourself 25 hours. The money's stays though" my mouth drops in disbeleif.

"If I were you, I'd use the time. Make peace with whatever demons you got left." I see Dom and Elena snile at each other.

"Because come tomorrow. I will find you."

I walk up to Hobbs an hold out my hand.

"We may be on different parts of the law, but welcome to the family Luke Hobbs." I say.

He smiles and shakes my hand. Then I turn around and walk off with Dom and Brian.

We go to get in the car when Hobbs calls.

"Toretto. Ortiz" me and Dom turn to look at him

"I'll see you soon" me and Dom look at each other. Dom says

"No you wont." He gets in the car when I say

"You'll see me sooner than expected Luke" I smile and get in the car and we drive off.

LUKES POV

I watch as they drive off. Elena beside me. We look at each other then the Vault.

I walk over to it and and pull it open. When I open it I see no money.

Then I remember Mia saying something about a 10 second window on the walkie talkie.

I chuckle as I look in the direction they drove.