The Team

3RD PERSON POV

Dom went to talk to Brian and Mia.

AFTER A WHILE

Athena sat in the shadows unseen as everyone gathered around the table. She was wearing.......

She sat and listened. Her eyes shut. She played with the ring that was on her finger. Not to mention she's been feeling sick the past few weeks.

The team talked

(PRETEND WHEN RILEY ASKS "YOU AURE ABOUT THESE GUYS?" HE SAYS. "NOPE BUT ATHENA I AM SURE ABOUT")

"Not for me" Athena says after Brian says. 'This is a whole different level. Making her self known.

She stands up and walks to the table.

"Welcome to the big leads boys and girls" She says.

Everyone notices she isn't her happy self.

"Owen is strong. Fast. And can fight an army if he wanted." She explains looking at the team.

The team notices her red eyes.

"How do you know?" Roman asks her.

"Shup up. Are you okay T?" Gisele asks with concern.

Athena takes out the photo of her and Lwen on their wedding night and puts it in the middle of the table.

"Meet my husband. Owen Shaw." She says but Noone misses the crack in her voice.

Gisele hugs her and rubs her back.

"Let's get this over with. And if it comes down to it. And I'm in the way."She looks Gisele in the eye.

"Gisele. You.Take. Me. Down." She says. With that she walks away.

Gisele looks at the team knowing Athena wasnt joking.