Somoan Thor

No purse or jewelry.

Athena's POV

I walked back in after a few minutes and everyone filled me in. Brian was gonna get arrested to get information about braga. I was uneasy about it but nonetheless agreed. 

There was a race that Letty was going to be at. I waited at  the warehouse because I knew Dom needed to talk to letty.

I want her back. We all do. Everyone broke off and slept for tomorrow. 

I laid awake for afew hours until I heard my dad's car pull in the darkness that consumed me.

_________________________________________

THE NEXT MORNING.

Everyone was working on their own cars when I was beside Tej when Somoan Thor popped up on his phone. 

“Yo, Its Hobbs.” He called out to the team. I chuckled at the nickname. 

He answered it and put it on speaker. 

“Alright what yuh got, Parker? Give me something good.” Hobbs said through the phone.

“Yeah that paint you got from Shaw's place is highly specialized. Anti-thermal low-IR coating.” He explained. 

*Low-IR coating* I thought

“Military” i said 

“Exactly we got a list of bases around Europe that use this paint type and those specific colors. ”

“All right, let's cross-reference that with all of Shaw’s Military targets. I guaran-damn-tee you one of them is gonna match” Hobbs informed us and tej began to work on the computer. 

“Bongo. It's  a NATO Base in Spain.” Tej said 

“That puts Shaw in a  different country,” Dom said as all of us jumped to our feet. 

“That means he's got an either -hour lead on us.” I said with annoyance. 

“Alright we gotta move now. Tej, give me that info. Riley and I will go ahead and lock down the base, ” he said.

*That's not gonna stop my husband* 

“We're gonna protect that component personally, Toretto, I'll arrange transportation and cars. You bruh up on your spanish, Boys and girls. I'll see you en Espana'' he continued. ‘In spain.’

Hobbs hangs up and I look at the team. 

“Start packing and Gisele.” I called her. Everyone looks at me.

“Don't hesitate to pull that trigger.” I told her then I walked off and started packing.

Once I was done I saw the team leaving and Dom sitting down. Brian walks up to him. Thank god he made it safe. 

Just like old times I guess.

_________________________________________

FLASHBACK

13 year old Athena.

 “I still don't get it. All the guys in shop class get to work on the cars but I can't because I'm a girl. '' Athena says to the team at dinner as they ask her about her day.

“That's because if they let you under the hood they wouldn't get the chance to try to finish it. You would've had it fixed.” Dom states to the girl

“Ain't that the truth.” Jesse says as he and Leon high five.

“It's still not fair.  I Should be treated the same. It shouldn't matter if I'm a girl.” Athena says as tears fill in her eyes.

“All the guys make fun of me. They say I live in a frat house. Or I'll be a hoodrat. It's just not fair.” She starts crying and storms up the stairs ignoring the calls of her family.

She lays in bed crying for a few minutes until he hears a soft knock. The door opens as Letty and Dom walk in and sit beside the crying girl.

“Hija, some people don't understand. And it's because of their rich baby. But mine and Dom's opinions are the only ones that matter. Those guys pick on you because they don't stand a chance” Letty says as she rubs the young girls back. ‘Daughter’ 

“Cree en ti mismo y todo es posible” Dom states as the young athena nods and slips into a deep sleep. ‘’Believe in yourself and anything is possible.’

END OF FLASHBACK

___________________________

What did I do wrong back then for this to happen. For my team and family to be in this position. I thought me and Owen were happy. I thought I had someone to love me as much and Dom loves my sister.

_________________________________________

ANOTHER FLASHBACK

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs. I sit up to see Owen walking through our bedroom door in sweatpants and  wife beater on.

“Good Morning Darling.” He says as he sits down the tray with food and pecks my lips.

“Good morning. This is amazing. What did I do to deserve you?” I say with a smile as we start eating.

“I ask myself the same question every day.” I look and see him smiling at me and staring with adortion. 

“I love you Owen Shaw '' I say as I kiss him.

“I love you more, Athena Shaw.”

END OF FLASHBACK.

_________________________________________

I wipe my eyes as I hear dom call my name.

“T. You ready to go?” I walked out with my bag and said

“Yeah, let's go.” He grabbed my arm and looked at me.

“Are you okay    ?” HE asked me. 

Am I okay? I dont know anymore.

“I will be.” I answered as I walked to my car.

Lets get my sister back. I say to myself as I hang my chain and ring on the mirror.