Taking out riley

__________________

Me and the team were in a cargo plane headed to Spain.

"I got word that they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. Its time" Tej states.

The team started talking about Braga and components when it all clicked together like a puzzle. Piece.

"Shaw aint hitting the base." I stated.

"What?" Dom asked.

"He's hitting the convoy. Tej, Call Hobbs" I stated to him

"Dad" i said after a few minutes.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

"Don't kill him," I told him.

"Please?"

"I promise I won't kill him" he told me.

_______________________

3RD PERSON

They got Letty and Shaw's Team Back to the warehouse.

Letty was confused. Just then Hobbs had brought Out Owen Shaw and his Crew.

Athena was sitting behind the team as they got back to the military base. Owen was talking about our codes.

ATHENAS POV

I Honestly, I didn't catch most of what everyone was talking about. I was trying to piece together the rest of the puzzle. It's always been a puzzle.

I snapped out of my daze when I finally figured it out but Owe- Shaw. said

"Why don't you call Mia, Brian?" I stood up as Brian takes out his phone and calls Mia. If that son of a bitch hurt my aunt, I'll kill him.

"Mia," Brian asks on the phone.

"BRIAN!!" we all hear Mia scream.

 As soon as I heard that I took my chance I snuck up behind Riley for when the time was right. Brina took the chance and gave a left hook to Owen. I was out of everyone's sight, and they were occupied.

Owen chuckled after he spit out blood" SO this is how it's gonna go down. Your gonna cut me loose from these Cuffs. You're going To hand me the chip and my wife. I'm gonna walk out of here and you're not going to follow." I cringed as he said wife.

"You must be joking," A man asks.

"Look at his face" Owen said as he walked up to Dom "Ask him if im joking."

"One Sevillian Does not outweigh the threat to millions. I'm sorry but this changes nothing."

The soldier stated and as soon as he said that, Hobbs pulled his gun and pointed it at his head. Other soldiers pulled their guns out.

" It changes everything " Hobbs stated.

"You tell your men to stand down. "

''Stand down, ''the soldier commanded.

" Toretto, I need you to know the moment we let him walk out that door with that chip, not to mention Athena, Words like amnesty and pardon. Walk out with him ''

I see Letty look at the scene in front of her.

" Those words walked out the way we were born. " Dad tells him as he sees my nod.

Riley went around and uncuffed Owen and his crew.

"Babe? 'Owen says with his hand outstretched to me.

"One thing. " I say

" What? " he asks

" It took me a minute to put the puzzle together." I say as I walk up to riley.