suppressed emotions

╔────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╗
Mamma mia, here I go
again. My, my, how
can I resist you?
╚────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╝

 My, my, how can I resist you? ╚────── ¤ ◎ ¤ ──────╝

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

God the rain and too much alcohol makes me do stupid, stupid things. But god do I want to do those stupid things again.

I nudge Makkari as she lays flat down beside me and I nudge her harder with my foot. Alright, further actions need to be provided. I kick her and she tumbles off the bed. She groans and goes to her knees as she peers over the side of the mattress glaring daggers into me. She's pissed.

I smile innocently and she signs "What were you and Druig doing on the roof last night?"

I shake my head and sign "Just talking."

She eyes me and signs "You're lying."

I scoff and sign "I am not." She nods and sighs "You're a horrible liar. You've started keeping things from me. I don't like it. We're best friends. We tell each other everything. I don't like you being all closed off."

I sigh and shake my head as I get out of bed "It's nothing Kari."

"If it's nothing then just tell me what the nothing is."

I exit the room and Makkari begins to get frustrated with my avoidance. She nods to herself and goes on her way to find Druig. Uh oh. I sit at the kitchen table and Kingo says "It's weird without Ikaris and Sersi at breakfast with us."

Sprite scoffs into her oj cup and Thena comments "It's actually breathable in here without Ikaris' ego." I snort and high five her. She smirks and I pour myself cereal and milk.

I take a bite of the cereal when Makkari walks in with a almost naked Druig. The cereal gets stuck in my throat and the pure shock causes me to choke. I gasp and go into a coughing fit

Thena slams her hand into my back helping me breathe again. I groan and stare down at my cereal with my cheeks reddening. Druig smirks and Kingo groans "Dude. Where are your clothes? I'm trying to eat here. The mens fashion show is later."

Druig looks to Makkari and says "She dragged me out of bed before I could put them on." Phastos teases "You should probably put some on before Gaia chokes on her cereal again." The team laughs and I really have the urge to slam my head into this table. I rub my throat and take a sip of my water.

Ajak says "Go put some clothes on Druig." He nods and walks away to go change. I cross my arms and Makkari signs "Your body seems to have had a reaction to naked Druig."

I crinkle my nose and bite into my cereal again. Can I drown myself in this bowl of cereal?

What kind of comment is that? He's hot what does she expect?