storybook wedding

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

"Gonna hold ya,
Gonna kiss ya in my arms
Gonna take ya,
Away from harm."

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁•❁

Makkari looks to me as I frantically pace the room and Sersi leans against the door watching me be a complete scatterbrained bride.

I look to them saying "Kingo arrived safely?"

Sersi nods saying "Yes. He's with Phastos and Ben. He just got to meet Jack." I smile saying "Good.. that's good. And has anyone checked on Druig? Who's with Druig?"

Makkari grabs my shoulders steadying me and smiling. I sigh and say "I just- this needs to be perfect. I thought my last wedding would be my last but look where we are! I'm getting married all over again!"

Sersi smiles saying "Gaia, everything will go perfectly. Please relax. I will get Dane to check on Druig." I nod and say "Yeah.. please do. And tell him to not stress him out. And if Druig can't get the saree on correctly that he-"

Sersi says "I'll get Kingo to go with him. And I'll find Thena to help him also."

I nod and swallow hard as I run my hands down my face. Sersi quickly leaves to find Kingo and Dane and whoever else she can to calm me down.

Makkari signs "you're freaking out more this time than the last? What's up?"

I shake my head and sign "It's just.. the first time Druig and I got married we knew we had forever together. That as eternals we wouldn't be going anywhere. But I still lost him. And he lost me. For 70 years I was without him. It feels the same but different at the same time. I just am realizing that even as eternals we can die. I could lose him and it just makes this wedding so much bigger if a deal."

"