ikaris' betrayal

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐

"Do you ever see someone
and think "Wow, God must
hate me" 'Cause He spent so
much time on them
and for me, He got lazy."

└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Hold on... I slept with Thor?! And Loki?!"

Sersi nods and says "Yes."

"No fucking way." I shake my head surprised and spin the ring on my finger

She smiles and says "Yes. You did."

"Did I ever say which was better?"

She chuckles and says "You told me they both had their own excellent attributes."

I nod and say "Who else did I sleep with?" Thena says nonchalantly "who haven't you, is a better question."

I scoff and say "Thena!"

She smiles to me and says "Not in a bad way darling. At least you didn't sleep with Odin like one of the others..."

Sersi shakes her head and says "Thena

Sersi shakes her head and says "Thena.."

Thena chuckles and says "It wasn't Ajak's proudest moment. Odin wasn't too bad when he was a young warrior though. Very skilled fighter. Admirable."

I look to her shocked and say "Ajak slept with a guy named Odin?!"

Sersi says "Odin is Thor and Loki's dad.. Wait it wasn't Ajak. It was Kingo!"

Thena nods and says "Was it? It feels like eons ago. Another life ago."

Sersi nods and says "Kingo won't admit it though." My eyes widen and say "I didn't do Odin right?"

Thena shrugs and says "I'll never tell you the truth. I'll just let you worry. Anyway, there was a few men from earth you picked up before you met Druig. Nothing serious though." Sersi says "Then there was that one guy you met with Ajak. He was interesting according to what you told us."