finding serendipity

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.· : ·. ⟐ .· : ·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

But I think I'm lost without
you... I just feel so crushed
without you. I've been strong
for so long. That I never
thought how much I needed you.

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.· : ·. ⟐ .· : ·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

* ˎˊ- ═══╝

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I quickly walk to my closet. Tossing it open in search of something I can't fully place.

I continue pushing my hands through the clothes quickly

I pull the shimmering white dress down from the hanger and I see small flashes of memories replaying through my head.

Like a movie. Only I could feel the emotions and love. I could smell the aromas in the rooms.

I could feel the physical touch of the man I love.

I could hear the honesty behind his phrases of love.

"Put me down! Druig I swear-"

"Quiet down, love. Not everyone wishes to stay up to the late hours of the night with us."

"You're not supposed to see me before the wedding!"

"Well, when have we ever followed the rules?"

Loud laughter echos through my ears as I hear the sound of loudly placed kisses on my skin.

The warm and exhilarating feeling of Druig's lips on my neck fill my stomach with butterflies suddenly. The small reminders of him and the love bites left on my skin.

It feels thrilling and exciting to endure it, to physically be the recipient of this kind of love.

I need this feeling. It's like an addiction and I'm the begging addict. It's a high.