the night she left

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

"Tell me what to do to make
it all feel better. Maybe it's
a cruel joke on me."

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I lean back into him, his hands gripping my sides tightly as I pull away from him breathlessly "You can't just- you can't kiss me without my permission."

He nods and says "I apologize. It won't happen again dear."

I loop my arms behind his neck pulling him towards me quickly. "But it's alright if I do it."

He mutters "double standard." into my lips. I mhm and god he's a good kisser "Shut up."

Only thing that could make this kiss better was if it was raining.

He abruptly pulls away from me and wipes his lips with his arm "What did you just say?"

"I didn't say anything."

"Yes you did."

"I wasn't talking! ....oh my god... You were reading me! You jerk!" He says "I was not!" I cross my arms and he says "It's not my fault your thoughts are so god damn loud."

"Don't read my mind! I'm still mad at you! And I'm still not Gaia! You don't get to read my mind just for kicks."

He nods as he peers closer to me "I don't care if you're not Gaia. Just... shut up."

He dives into my lips again and I pull away saying "I want to know my history. Not just make out with you. Obviously it make the whole making out thing more meaningful."

He groans and says "Making out is so much easier."

I cross my arms and say "I deserve to know."

"I'm not going to argue with you. You aren't ready."

I scoff and say "And who decided that you can decide when I can know my history??"

He sighs and says "No one decided-"

I huff and say "Goodbye." He looks at me confused and says "What?"

I nod and say "I'm going to take a much needed nap and clear my head." He nods and I say obviously "Alone."

He nods and says slightly offendedly "Obviously alone.. I didn't even offer."

I roll my eyes and say "As you said, this is my room and there's the door unless you'd like to have a little story time about why I left."