epilogue

The epilogue-

A long ass time ago:

I saunter into the castle square and I see Odin enjoying himself in his revels. I scan the room and Ajak says "We are here strictly on business."

I smile and say "Yup. Business."

She bares her eyes into me saying "Gaia. I mean it."

I nod saying "got it."

I walk towards the bars and slide a bottle towards me. I look to the girl beside me, clearly she is one of the asgardian entertainers.

I'm interrupted by a man flirting with her as I slam the corner of the bottle onto the side of the bar, cracking it open easily.

"A beautiful woman like yourself shouldn't be waiting on a man like him to take you dancing. What's the fun in waiting around when I'm right here, love."

I roll my eyes and scoff. He peers over her shoulder looking to me as I drink the ale in my bottle

 He peers over her shoulder looking to me as I drink the ale in my bottle

"Got a problem in need of fixing, darling?"

I roll my attention towards him and he smirks as I make eye contact. I purse my lips and say "I think all of my problems would be solved if I didn't have to watch your incredibly annoying flirting."

"Women adore my flirting."

I nod slowly saying "It must be really hard for you to know that I'm not adoring it like the others."

He smiles widely saying "Well, I haven't even begun flirting with you. You'd know if I was."

I shrug and say "You call what you were providing this dancer flirting?"

He nods saying "I do. I consider it flirting for someone of that intelligence range. What kind of womanizer would I be if I didn't? Hm?"

I swallow a laugh and say "Fine, attempt to woo me."