Epoch 🎐 13

Titania had spent her days together with Egan for the last two years, every moment of her life was shared with him. She would recognize his voice even if she heard him amidst the noisiest streets of the world, or his voice were to drown into a million crowds of people. 

‘… Is this thousand-year-old crazy dark wizard who likes to kill without even blinking her little Egan?’ Tania felt traumatized to say the least.

‘God, this really is not a funny joke.’ She cursed.

Her mind felt sluggish for a second, and she even felt like she was dreaming at this moment. She vengefully pinched her skin to verify if this was all real, and it really hurt.

Not a dream. It was really not a dream.

Her mind finally started sorting out all her jumbled-up thoughts and she speculated; Today, Egan was supposed to come to Denovier to meet her for the very first time, the same day as the dark wizard king Eganius Cline appeared in the vicinity of her mage tower. But then, she was unable to go meet him, and an hour or so after Eganius Cline’s arrival at the city Centre of Velrone, he went crazy. And now, here she was being sacrificed to the wizard king Eganius Cline as a blesepher, and that very same Eganius Cline was her little lover Egan.

Titania unanimously felt at a loss. She obviously fell in love with a gentle, kind and solemn youngster, but when she finally met him, why did he become a crazy yakuza gangster with dragon and snake tattoos tattooed to his skin! 

What happened to the young handsome milky teenager she fell in love with?

Titania felt she was trapped in a teenage love web drama filled with ridiculous plot twists. The beautiful flowery image of her innocent aloof lover that she had been dreaming about since the past two years had suddenly shattered and she felt reality slap her cruelly on her petite fair face. Her mind was on the verge of collapse and she couldn’t even feel the terrible atmosphere around her anymore. 

She kept staring at the man in black who lay casually on the high seat, his eyes slightly slanted and his brows a bit knitted as he kept staring at the communication key with fierce eyes. 

She bit her lower lip and thought, ‘Ah! Why do I feel so numb. This is really my Egan?’

‘Okay, okay Tania. Calm down. At least he is as beautiful as a fairy, just like you had imagined. At least he doesn’t have any outgrowing horns on his head or a third eye growing from his forehead. That could be a relief, right?’   

Titania desperately tried to give herself a pep-talk, but where was she in her right mind to accept this impossibly scary reality. ‘(Cries~) Why? Why did he have to be Eganius Cline?’ 

Titania really could not help being scared of her own boyfriend after she finally met him. She was forced to recall all the tiny details of their conversations over the years. She didn’t mistakenly say anything taboo to him, did she? Although she knew she had always been a bit annoying and talked a lot of nonsense, she had always been amorous and intimate with Egan, never really crossing the lines with him. And wasn’t the basic practice of online dating was just falling in love beautifully and talking about all the great things of life without any strings attached?

She remembered that she only said that her nick name was Tania and that she loved alchemy and was a witch from an inconspicuous wizard tow......

Damn it!

Being a witch from a wizard tower? How dare she lie so beautifully?   

Now she seemed to know why Egan never minded when she said that she was a dark witch at the very beginning. Because he himself was the very king of the witches. He certainly wouldn’t mind if she was a dark witch; on the contrary, he would be rather happy that she was one of his own kind.

Titania gnawed onto her inner cheeks in distress as her mind went into an overdrive imagining a gory scene where the murderous Eganius Cline became angry and moody and grabbed onto her thin beautiful neck while speaking with a wicked grin, “Damn woman! How dare you lie to me!” and then snapped her fragile neck into two with a sharp crack.

Tania gulped hard and screamed in her head, ‘Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! What to do now!’ 

Titania never would have imagined that her lover with a beautiful voice would turn out to be a big scary fiend of the wizard race. She just wanted to happily fall in love in her blossoming youth and wanted to enjoy life as much as she could. But now, her mind was completely blank and she didn’t know what she should do next. She was already worried about whether she would be able to survive her little lover’s wrath when her innocent lie was unveiled but now, suddenly, the callous voice of the head elder echoed inside her head, warning her to not do anything reckless and passed a horrifying command to her, saying _“Step forward and try to attract his attention.” 

As soon as his voice fell, she could already feel the affects of the blood curse in her heart, which felt like it was going to burst the very next second if she didn’t do his bidding.

_“Don’t even try to be disobedient and do something stupid. The moment you disobey me, your heart will burst out of your chest like a time bomb.”

Poor Tania, at this moment felt cold all over. When she discovered that she had been mortally cursed to a blood binding curse, she had already done much psychological preparation as of how she would escape from all this crazy farce; but now that she discovered that her little lover was the very dark wizard that she had to seduce, the whole person just froze at her place. 

How was she to pretend to be another woman and try and seduce her own scary boyfriend into cheating on herself?

~••••~

Titania : "How dare you cheat on me with another woman? Break up! Quickly, break up!"

Egan : ".......... It doesn't count if I am cheating on my girlfriend with Nia herself."

Titania : "!!!"

~••••~