Epoch 🎐 23

Titania wanted to unilaterally refuse such bogus claims but Alania did not give her a chance to at all.

"These beauties are so courageous because rumor has it that Eganius Cline was born very beautiful. But they have no idea how terrifying the aura he gives off is. It's enough to burn you if you dared to carelessly approach the guy. Even the heads of my clan don't dare to raise their heads in front of Eganius Cline, what are these little lilliputs, humph!"

Titania, "......"

It was indeed true that Eganius Cline was drop-dead gorgeous when it came to looks, but his beauty was not the kind of angelic glamour, but the kind of sinful 'I-will-make-you-drown-in-your-desires' kind. To top it all, Tania was only able to withstand the guy because she still had the 'Little lover filter' blinding her eyes, so he did not look as vile as he might've looked to another woman. If not, one could only imagine how they would be facing their supposed attempted killer a second time.

"Looking at their acts of bribing the wizard generals around Eganius Cline with magical tools to find out what kind of women he likes, I do not think they would even qualify to stand in front Eganius Cline with a sane mind. It's better to practice courage rather than pulling off these useless antics, if I say so myself." Alania 'tsk' 'tsk' with eyes filled with mockery and naked pity.

Tania on the other hand, was left dumbfounded once more. 'What Eganius Cline likes?'

She, the one who had dated the said king of wizards for almost two whole years was still left confused about his likes and dislikes, and hence, out of curiosity, Tania asked in a hesitant manner, ".... What kind of girl does Eganius Cline likes?"

Alania's eyes suddenly started twinkling with a fanatic light as she summarized, "Actually, no one is really sure of what kind he really is into, but according to some strong sources, my clan found out some of his personal taste. Even though he has a habit of killing in a wimp, and most of the time, he gets easily bored, I heard he likes women with five specific characters in particular. Clingy, talkative, courageous, silver-tongued and flirty."

Titania, "!!!"

Titania suddenly began to reflect on herself, so she was this kind of woman in the eyes of her little lover. She couldn't help feeling a bit ashamed of her bad habits.

~ ••• ~

Days passed on and turned into weeks as more and more women were brought to and sent out of the underground dungeon. After the initial shock, it soon became a norm for Tania to see pretty new tenants fill and empty the cells around her. She felt as if, if this kept going on like this, very soon there will be no ladies left in the magical realm.

However, all of that stopped until one day that is.

The dark big iron door of the dungeon opened in a very majestic manner one fine morning and Titania woke up to hear noises of something crawling into the aisle of the dungeon.

The guards around bustled in and bowed down to the thing that was slowly creeping into the prison dungeon. The doors of the cells were also abruptly unlocked and all the girls around were startled to what was going on all of a sudden.

Soon Tania heard the screams of several inmates of her in the neighboring cells, and she had to wonder what exactly was going on.

She was keenly aware of the dark magical presence that now was haunting this dungeon, but she also realized that it was not Eganius Cline's aura. Egan's presence was omnipotent, one was not able to even breathe before him. So, whoever came today was definitely not Egan.

And as such, she became unusually calm all of a sudden.

She, the one who dared to date the thousand-year-old monster Eganius Cline and lived to tell the tale, what more could shake her now. As long as it was not Eganius Cline himself, Titania surprisingly became immune to all other wizarding kinds. As such, she became the calmest cub amongst all others making her quite eye-catching to the eyes.

And thus, she became the first thing the monster which looked like a huge alligator noticed when he entered her cell.

Alania let out a horrifying gasp while the people around backed away with screams and howls. Titania on the other hand, raised her eyes to look at the huge terrible-looking reptile with vertical green pupils staring back at her with interest.

Over the years, how Titania managed to survive in the vile mage tower where power-struggle was everywhere and connections were the only thing that made you stand out from the crowd, to put it in simple words, she grabbed whatever she could put her hands on. That included not being a picky eater.

So when Tania stared back at the huge brown alligator, all she could think was, if this was stewed, with a pinch of black pepper and chili flakes on top, how delicious it would be.

The huge alligator flicked its tail from side to side while it crawled towards Titania in a leisurely pace.

Realizing Tania looking at it in a rather weird manner, it squinted its vertical eyes and soon got so close that its breath was literally brushing over Tania's face the next moment.

Whereas Tania, just stared at it with a deadpanned look pasted onto her beautiful face.

Seeing that she was neither scared nor intimidated, he opened his sharp-jawed mouth and suddenly let out a blaring roar right into her face.

Titania, "......." It seems like she had been vaccinated against fear by her said boyfriend.

The alligator in turn, looked a bit pitiful and frustrated, cocking his head to one side in a confused manner. Seeing that this little girl was still not scared of him, the alligator soon turned in a human form, a man who looked to be in his early twenties. He was very pale, just like Eganius Cline, with a long straight nose and dark brown hair that reached the nape of his fair neck. He was donned in dark clothes, which only made him look even paler. His green eyes were still vertical, like his alligator form. And with those vertical eyeballs, he glared at her in a fierce manner.

"Chief Commander Warden!" The wizarding guards around them suddenly got to their knees as they saluted the alligator man.

Warden Grayscale. Titania suddenly seemed to remember who this alligator man was.

~ ••• ~