sixteen

⇢ ˗ˏˋ SKIN ࿐ྂ

! TW ! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS CUTTING!

She woke up the next morning to her brother sitting at the end of her bed shaking her to wake up.

Covering herself with her blanket she groaned annoyingly telling him to go away.

"Sky, i know you probably feel like a bad person right now but-" she groaned and rolled her eyes under her blanket.

"Go away miles!" she yelled but he stayed with her, "you need to talk about this you know! Mum and dad don't know yet but Jackson told me. He thought that if i talked to you i could fix everything".

At that moment Jackson walked through the door and nodded to Miles as he left and he sat in his place.

"Sky..." he said placing his hand over her leg which was under the sheets, "it's okay Sky i forgive you for cheating".

Skylar looked over at him and sighed, "it's not just that. I don't know what to do anymore... do i marry you or try to live off my own money with my family?".

She sat up and he moved closer to her pulling her into a hug. Skylar thought that it was a little weird but went with it being in an emotional state at that moment.

"Can i just be alone to think please?" she asked softly and he nodded leaving the door closed behind him.

"What the fuck is wrong with me" she grunts falling back down laying in her bed. She picked up her phone and AirPods next to her.

She started to blast her music into her ears and closed her eyes as it plays the chorus. A sudden creak at the door startled Skylar as she held her hand to her heart.

"Mum you scared me" she took out her AirPod stopping the music and looked at her mother as she closed the door and sit on her bed.

"Skylar... i need you to marry Jackson" Skylar looked at her mother confused and with worry, "why had it gotten worse?".

"no no, money is still the same but it's not about the money. It's about the fact that you may not find anyone else and i want you to be with Jackson".

She looked at her mother blankly trying to process what she was told, "wait wait wait wait. You want me to marry him but not for the money?".

Her mothers head nodded with a smile and Skylar started to glare at her, "you need to be married to have kids otherwise, you won't have enough time left to have kids".

Skylar scoffed and shook her head lightly, "what are you saying exactly?" her mother took a deep breath in and out before opening her mouth to speak.

"I am going to make you marry Jackson" Skylar's eyes widened and she shook her head vigorously.

"Your going to make me?" she exclaimed in a angry tone towards her mother. "I am sorry honey but, i will not let our family's reputation go down or our financial one any longer".

Her mother left her room and her eyes started to fill up with tears. How could she do this to me? She thought as she walked to the bathroom and locked herself inside.

Sitting on the floor she started to sob into her arms. Skylar never liked to cry this much, she hated it. She felt that it was a way to show people your weaknesses.

She wipped her eyes and heard bangs on the door and yells from the other side, "Sky! let me in please! Lets talk about this" Miles yelled and Jackson walked up banging on it as well.

She looked around and saw a pair of sharp scissors trying to grab them off the bench from the floor.

They fell to the ground and the boys started to try harder getting inside knowing exactly what she was doing.

"I can't believe i am going back to this but-" she said trying to sound normal in between sobs. Skylar opened the scissors and placed it on her thighs making cut marks until everything just stopped making her feel guilty.

She looked down at her thighs and saw all the blood coming from them, she sniffled getting a tissue that was close to her and wiping the blood off as best she can.

She stood up and looked in the mirror at her reflection, her makeup running down her face and blood on her hands.

Turning on the tail she washes her hands and wipes off her makeup. She turns around and opens the door walking right past the two boys and sitting on her bed.

"Sky please tell me you didn't" Jackson said walking in front of her. She nodded and he started to get angry as he pushed the wall making Skylar jump in fear.

"Jack..." she said grabbing the hand he punched the wall with, "Don't do that, you can get really hurt..." she said trying to act normal but the two could see through it.

" she said trying to act normal but the two could see through it

Author's Note

i nearly cried making this chapter :( remember you are loved and if you need to talk about anything i am here for you guys!

remember to keep voting, commenting and following for more babes <3