seventeen

⇢ ˗ˏˋ CARNIVAL ࿐ྂ

! TW ! MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND CUTTING

"Skylar dear, are you ready?" Maria asked as Skylar walked out showing the two the big white dress she had on.

The girls all decided that it was a good time to buy the dress since they have already got everything else done.

"i think i like this one" Skylar said with a smile moving her hands over it and looking herself in the mirror at herself.

The dress was very long. White with a 'v' neck line and little white flowers going down from the top of it.

"Then that's your dress" Maria exclaimed happily. Skylar looked down at the price tag and her eyes widened.

"This is way to much money i can't let you-".

"Nonsense honey we are nearly family" Maria smirked and Skylar smiled back. She walked back into the change room and got back into her old clothes; a blue shirt and denim shorts.

"Okay where are the bridesmaids? We need their dresses as well".

"They are on their way now..." Skylar tried to not make eye contact with Maria as they waited outside the bridal shop for Madelyn and Madison.

A white car pulls up in a parking space and two girls get out of it running towards Skylar with a smile, "I am so glad you guys are here" she whispered towards them so her mother or Maria couldn't hear.

"I was worried you wouldn't come because of the whole embarrassing melt down i had at the chateau" she sighed and the girls shook their heads.

"As we said we are here to support you and it wasn't that bad of a melt down" Skylar gave them a glare and the three broke down laughing.

"Okay are we ready to look for bridesmaids dresses?" Maria asked stopping the girls laughs, "yeah we are" Skylar smiled and Maria pointed to a shop across the road, "i saw some lovely dresses over there that would match yours".

As they walked over Skylar showed the two a photo of her in the dress chosen and their eyes widened in amazement, "that's so beautiful" Madison said with Madelyn nodding her head.

The group went in and after two hours of, "yes"and, "no" they finally found one that would look amazing; a baby blue, long dress with a v neck line and thin straps that cross over at the back.

They all smiled in delight and left the store with the two dresses, "thank you so much Maria for buying all this for us" Skylar said still unsure about her decisions. "of course you are going to soon be my daughter-in-law".

Skylar faked smiled softly and turned to her mother, "uh me and the girls are going to hang out for a little bit, i will see you guys back home" her mother nodded with a smile and Maria did the same.

Skylar didn't tell her mother about what happened in the bathroom. She was afraid that her mother would disown her or hurt her in some way or just be so disappointed in her.