• An Opportunity •

Before getting into the story lemme tell you some details.

POV - Point of view (of a person)
YN - Your name.
YMN - Your mother's name.
YFN - Your father's name.
"_" - Dialogues
( ) : Thoughts in mind

And yes I will include particular dates too so that it can be more realistic.

————————————————————

WARNING!

There will be no swears or mature scenes. I recently got saved by Jesus Christ and I want to use my talent, which is writing to glorify him even with one line in my story. So I changed few bits here and there to show YN as a faithful Christian.

And just to be clear, OMG = Oh My Gosh.

I am not gonna use God's name in vain so I wanted to clarify it.

Don't waste your energy on commenting hate! They'll be deleted anyways.

May God come into your life and open your eyes just like he did for me.
Amen.🫶🏻
________________________________________________

"Author POV"

Sitting at her desk in front of the computer, YN talks with her client with a warm smile and patience in her voice, exuding elegance in her speech.

"YN's POV"

Talking to my client over the phone, I maintained a facade of sweetness despite finding him annoying. After all, the customer is the most important for us. As he finally ended the call, I breathed a sigh of relief.

At 20, I should be out enjoying life and chasing my dreams, but instead, I'm stuck in a 9 to 6 job. My dreams of becoming a K-pop artist were shattered right infront of my eyes.

My colleague's voice brought me out of my trance. "Hey YN! I have been calling you, where are you lost?" She complains. "Uh.. Sorry I just zoned out. Were you saying something?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's time to leave. Pack your belongings YN." She replied. I glanced at the clock and realized it's 6:00 pm already. I packed my things and bid my goodbyes to my colleagues leaving the office while putting on my earphones. I rushed onto the bus and took a seat.

"Let's have a proper introduction in the meantime"

YN,
20 years
born on November 8, 1998.
Working in a call center and life is a total mess right now.
Gave up post graduation and the dream to become a kpop artist.

Why?
Because I am the only child and since my dad left his job, now it's my responsibility to support my family financially and the sole provider for them.

God's is my only light in this darkness and he blessed me with BTS who are my my comfort place in this mess. As an introvert, I often feel lonely, trust issues due to past betrayals. But I learnt to forgive and let go through Christ. He's the one keeping me sane in this whole thing.

And with the faith that he'll never forsaken me and let me live a life like this forever. I keep moving forward.

Apart from these, She's tries her best to dress modest and live like a woman of God. She wants her life to glorify God. She treats God like her own father, (and he's indeed father for every living being🫶🏻) and she got that fatherly love from him which she couldn't receive from her own father.

YN

And yeah that's all about YN.