• Secrets Revealed •

"Author POV"

"With BTS"

As BTS headed back to their apartments after the performance in their car, Hoseok spoke, "YN's friends seem really nice. Did you notice how they maintained a respectful distance and greeted us politely?"

"True," Taehyung chimed in, "They didn't even initiate handshakes until we offered."

"Yeah, and they seemed pretty nervous, almost on the verge of tears." SeokJin laughed. "Yahh Hyung! Don't make fun of them." Namjoon scolds while SeokJin grins playfully.

Jungkook joked, "And her friend, Hazel, she's so cute, I wonder if she's even an adult," prompting a chuckle from the others.

Jimin cleared his throat, saying, "Don't say that, but I agree, they were really respectful. It's rare to see that."

"And they look really pretty." Jimin commented with grin, while others shake their heads in disbelief.

Yoongi noted, "It's understandable why YN loves them so much," garnering agreement from the rest.

"Hopefully we'll become good friends with them too." Namjoon said. "Will they match our vibe though?" Jungkook questions.

"Well, If their vibe matches with YN then it can match with us too." Taehyung replies. "We'll see about that." Jimin added and others nodded in agreement.

"YN POV"

I placed the water on the table in front of us and settled onto the couch.

Kate, growing impatient, asked, "So... Will you explain now?"

I replied, "Aish, have some patience," I sighed deeply before I started explaining everything, "It all started from the auditions..."

They focused on my words as I shared every detail from the moment I met BTS for the first time and how I danced despite spraining my ankle, earning appreciation from both BTS and Bang PD.

Hazel exclaimed, "Aww, that's our girl! So proud of you, YN!" While Kate noted, "That's great, but don't repeat it again, it might become a serious injury." I smiled at their words and nodded.

Excitedly, I continued, "And you know what happened later?" Kate urged, "Just say it already!" I chuckled at her impatience.

I narrated how Taehyung sent his driver to drop me home, recalling the amusing incident where I mistook the driver for a kidnapper. Then, Taehyung called and invited me to Jungkook's birthday.

Suspicious, Kate asked, "Wait, how did he get your number?" I imitated Taehyung's mysterious response, "He said, 'I have my own ways,'" making them laugh.

"Oh my gosh! Seriously?" they questioned in disbelief. "So, did you attend the party?" Kate asked.

"Of course, I had to go. He personally invited me. How couldn't I go?" I explained, and they nodded in agreement.

"He didn't give me the exact location. I waited a bit far from the hotel, and Taehyung came on a bike to pick me up," I described excitedly, sharing details of Taehyung's appearance and how he treated me.

"I was awestruck at the sight of him!" I remarked, and they teased me with playful looks. "Ahem. Anyways..." I diverted the topic to how Jungkook behaved that day.

"What in the world! How can he treat you like that?" Hazel snapped in anger. "See, I love our boys and respect them. But that doesn't mean he'll treat you disrespectfully!" Kate added.

"Chill, guys. We're on good terms now. He even apologized. It's fine," I reassured, avoiding any misunderstandings.

"Good for him. I was ready to throw hands," Hazel said, with Kate agreeing. "Okay, okay, calm down now," I chuckled.