• A Return Gift •

"May 24th"
(After a week since BTS took a break)

"Author's POV"

"Okay, so they might not believe us if we text, since so many stalkers text them. It's better if we call." YN suggested, as Kate and Hazel looked at her in complete shock.

"Bruh! No way! How can we talk to them? We didn't even say hi to them properly that day... how can you expect us to talk to them over a phone call??" Kate questioned.

"Just thinking about it is making my voice disappear.." Hazel said with a nervous tone. YN sighed, "Guys, this is for them. We have to do this! I know it's hard but we'll help out eachother, okay?" She reassured.

"Just thinking about it is making my voice disappear," Hazel said with a nervous tone. YN sighed, "Guys, this is for them. We have to do this! I know it's hard, but we'll help each other out, okay?" She reassured.

YN took the lead to pray, "My Lord, I know our lie will make them worried. But it's for their happiness. We want to surprise them and celebrate their success. Please help us implement this plan successfully. Also, bless our boys with all the happiness in the world and always keep them safe, My Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ, we pray."

"Amen" Said all three of them.

"Ready?" asked Kate, looking at Hazel, to which she nodded. "Here you go, their numbers," YN said, showing them their numbers. After both of them took the two specific numbers, they started to implement their plan.

"Kate's POV"

On the phone -

*Ring ring ring*

He didn't answer at first call so we tried again, until he finally answered.

"Hello? Yoongi-ssi?" I said with a polite tone. "Yeah? Who's this?" Yoongi asked, sounding a bit annoyed as if he was disturbed.

"Yoongi-ssi, I am Kate, YN's friend. We met you guys that day, remember..?" I explained. "Ah! Yeah yeah, I remember," he answered, "No need to be so formal, by the way. You can call me Oppa just like YN does." He said softly, melting my heart.

"Okay, Oppa," I said with a soft smile. "Actually, I called to inform you about something," I explained. "Hm? What is it?" He asked softly. "Actually.. YN.." I mumbled as if I am hesitant to speak. I looked at Hazel and YN; they were telling me to go on. I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"What happened to her?" He asked, bringing me back to reality. "Um.. she's sick.." I mumbled again. "What? How? What exactly happened?" He asked with a concerned tone. I felt a bit bad, but I know it's worth it.

"Actually, we went out two days ago, and since then, she got a very high fever and now can't even get up." Yeah, that sounds very convincing.. I hope.. I thought to myself as I made up a story.

"My gosh.. Did you guys go to the doctor?" He asked, "No, she isn't listening to us.." I said with a sigh, "So I thought if you guys come and tell her, she'll listen." I added, secretly smiling mischievously. "She's not even eating properly," I said with fake sadness.

"Hm.. okay I'll inform others, and we will try to come as soon as possible. Thanks for letting me know. Take care of her till then." He said with a reassuring tone.

"Yes, we will. Please tell me before you guys come." I said with a soft tone. "Sure," he replied and hung up.

I put my phone aside with an evil smile. I gave a thumbs-up sign to Hazel and YN. Now it's Hazel's turn.

"Don't panic, okay? If you can't talk, give it to us, we'll do it," I said, encouraging her. Hazel nodded and started her work.

"Hazel's POV"