• A Heartbreak •

"YN's POV"

As soon as the boys left, both the girls looked at me with a teasing smile. I looked away clearing my throat.

"I see you guys have become too open." Kate teased. "Shut up." I mumbled feeling embarrassed and shy. Suddenly I remembered something, "Forget about me, what about you? What do you mean you are interested in someone?" I questioned diverting the topic.

Kate's expression changed immediately, "Yes! You didn't tell me either." Hazel added. We both looked at Kate waiting for an explanation.

"Bruh! I told you na, about that guy on insta." Kate reminded us. We looked at her in confusion and surprise. "Don't tell me you actually like him?" I said in disbelief.

"Um.. maybe." Kate replied. Me and Hazel looked at her in disbelief. I mean we knew she was very attached to him but hearing this from her was surprising.

Why? Because she's someone who lost all her hopes in love and has peak level of trust issues. Well trust issues are something the three of us have but yes her case is different. So hearing this from her is really surprising.

I kinda feel happy that she's finally letting herself fall for someone after years. He better not break my baby again.

"But you didn't even see him." Hazel said bringing me back to reality. Yeah she's right. Kate doesn't even know who's he or how he looks.

"Yeah... None of us ever bothered to ask eachother's pictures. Darn it! I don't even know where he lives." Kate expressed as she plopped on the couch.

"We never really talked about these personal things. Our talks were mostly about our dreams, goals, cheering up one another. I didn't bother to think if he's handsome or something. I didn't bother to think if he's someone rich. His personality itself made me feel that he must be the most beautiful person ever." Me and Hazel looked at Kate in awe.

"Okay..." I mumbled taking a seat beside her. "I get it.. you are head over heels for him.. but atleast you should know basic things about him right?" I said. "Yeah, what if it's a old creep?" Hazel said with a disgusted expression. We laughed at her but she's right. It could be anyone.

"No guys.. he's a nice person. I just know it. I feel it." Kate said denying our assumptions. "I think he's the one.." She confessed.

"Whoa.. already? Aren't we going a bit too fast?" I said with my arched eyebrows. "I don't know babe. You know right, God gives us signs when he wants us to know it's the right person. I am getting those signs." She explained.

Well, Yes God does gives us signs for our right person. But I can't help feel concerned.

"Okay babe, if you feel he's the one then fine. But be careful. Also please confirm his identity okay?" I said. She nodded in response. "Actually it's been awhile since we talked.. he's quite a busy person." She said chuckling. We could see the spark in her eyes as she talked about him.

"Looks like all of us have started our love journey." Kate joked. I smiled feeling shy and embarrassed at the same time. But Hazel was confused, "What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

Ofcourse, our innocent angel wouldn't notice a thing so we didn't not to break it to her. We playfully rolled our eyes at her and mumbled "Nevermind."

________________________________________________

"Next day"

"Author POV"

YN was in her dance studio, practicing as usual. Hazel was with her as she's her manager now. After a while, Hazel suggested she should take some break.