• The Trustworthy •

"YN POV"

I came to the company as PD-nim called me to his cabin to talk about something important, so I am here infront of his cabin.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" He answered and I entered into the room.

"Hello PD-nim, how are you?" I greeted him bowing politely.

"Hi YN. I am fine, how are you? How's your health?" He asked while signalling me to take a seat.

"I am feeling better now PD-nim." I replied taking a seat.

"Great." He said, "Actually I called you here to discuss about something."

"Yes sir, what is it?" I asked. "You know we are trying to hire a manager for you right?" He said and I nodded in response.

"But since that incident, we are not able to trust anyone. We did a complete background check still failed to protect you." He confessed sighing in disappointment.

"It's ok sir, no one expected this. So it's not your fault." I reassured him as he smiled faintly.

"So I was thinking, how about we hire someone you know." He suggested. "You'll be comfortable too right."

I thought for a moment then someone popped up in my mind. "Yes, I know someone. I'll let you know about it PD-nim." I said. "That's great. Training will be given to them so rest assured." He informed.

After talking for awhile about my MV, I left his cabin and got back to work.

________________________________________________

I reached home and saw Hazel cooking something in the kitchen. Kate didn't come home yet. I went into kitchen and hugged her which startled her a bit.

"Oops! Sorry baby, didn't mean to startle you." I said and backed away a little. I am a very clingy and touchy person but she's complete opposite.

"Aish, who asked your sorry now? Keep it with yourself." She replies making me giggle. I put my chin over her shoulder looking at what she's cooking.

"What are you making?" I asked. "Well, my one soulmate loves fish, so I am frying some fish for her." She replied making me grin, "Ahaa.." I hummed.

I went to have some glass of water, just then I remembered something. "By the way, Hazel-" and I was interrupted with the door bell.

"I'll see it." I said and left the kitchen. I opened the door just to see a very tired and exhausted Kate. She entered into the house and plopped herself on the couch.

"I am so tired!" She exclaimed. "Whoa! What's that smell? It smells yummy!" Kate comments. I giggled at her and sat beside her, "Hazel is cooking."

"Aish! Don't make my baby work." Kate said playfully. "Excuse me?" I replied, "She's my baby too!" Just then Hazel comes out of kitchen putting the dishes on the table.

"Tsk! I am no one's baby, I am a grown adult!" She replied, "Sure sweetheart~" Me and Kate said in unison sarcastically.

Hazel rolled her eyes, shaking head in disbelief. "Anyways, go and fresh up. Dinner is ready." She said.

We got up from couch and went to freshen up. We came back to the dining table and took our seats immediately as Hazel was waiting for us.

After doing a quick prayer, giving thanks to God for the food we dig into the food. Me and Kate were completely satisfied with the food.

Hazel smiled in satisfaction seeing us eat heartfully. "By the way, you were going to say something, right? What is it?" She asked, "Don't tell me you forgot." She joked making Kate laugh while I looked at her in disbelief.