• Truth Or Dare? •

A/N : Sorry guys, I decided to change the sitting positions of the members. I'll just type them down.

Person       -    Opposite person
YN              -     Taehyung
Yoongi       -     SeokJin
Namjoon   -     Hoseok
Jungkook  -     Hazel
Jimin          -     Kate

"Author's POV"

"Okay, so ready?" Jungkook asked excitedly. "Yes!" Everyone answered with the same excitement.

"By the way, Kate and Hazel, You have to be honest. I need to know every embarrassing story of YN by the end the game." Jungkook said with a teasing smile.

Kate chuckled at him, "Sure." She replied with the same playfulness. Hazel smiled and stayed silent since she's a bit shy. YN rolls her eyes at Jungkook.

"Oh by the way, tell us who's your bias so that we can avoid that question in the game." Taehyung asked chuckling. Kate and Hazel felt a bit shy and embarrassed to say but they gathered up the courage and answered him.

"Um Jimin." Kate said, "Taehyung.." Hazel answered. Jimin smiled shyly but Taehyung was taken aback cause he knows someone's definitely burning hearing her answer. Taehyung holds back his laughter.

"Okay I'll spin it!" Taehyung spins the bottle excitedly to divert the topic and everyone looks at it in anticipation. Finally it stops at Namjoon, the leader. Everyone cheered excitedly.

"Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked cheerfully. "Uh... truth," Namjoon answered hesitantly. Everyone pondered for a moment.

"What’s the most random thing in your bag right now?" Hoseok asked, and everyone looked at Namjoon curiously.

"A bonsai tree," Namjoon answered timidly, making everyone laugh at his cuteness. "Yahh, Hyung, you can't keep a bonsai tree in your bag," Taehyung complained with a pout.

"Alright, Let's see who's next." Namjoon said spinning the bottle as he smiled sheepishly, ignoring Taehyung's complain.

"You are so cute Oppa." YN said chuckling. Taehyung was secretly giving her side eyes, feeling jealous.

It stopped at Jungkook this time. "Truth or Dare?" Hazel asked "Dare." He replied proudly. Again there was chaos. Hazel, who's opposite to Jungkook, is supposed to give him a dare now. But was confused what to give since he's perfect in everything, the golden maknae.

"Okay, I know what dare to give." Hazel said with a smirk. Jungkook was taken aback a bit and everyone looked at her in anticipation.

"One of us will create a hat out of toilet paper, and you have to wear it for the rest of the game." She said with a sly yet innocent smile. Jungkook was jungshook and others burst out laughing.

"That's a nice dare!" SeokJin said laughing, "I'll make the hat, give me toilet paper." He said excitedly. Jungkook's confidence vanished and pouts sulking.

YN brings SeokJin toilet paper and he managed to make a hat out of it. SeokJin hands that hat to Jungkook to wear it. Jungkook wears it feeling a bit embarrassed. Hoseok as usual takes out his phone and clicks Jungkook's picture.

Jungkook spins the bottle and now it stopped at Yoongi. With the as usual chaos in the background, SeokJin asked "Truth or Dare?" Yoongi with an unbothered expression replied "Truth"

"Umm Okay.. If you would date any fictional character, Who would it be?" SeokJin asked, Yoongi with an annoyed expression replied, "Ask some realistic questions, duh!"

Everyone chuckled at his answer, "Okay, I'll ask." Said YN. "What's your worst habit Oppa?" She asked and everyone looked at Yoongi curiously.

"Hm.." He thought for a moment, "Hmm, I guess my worst habit is being brutally honest. Sometimes I forget to sugarcoat things." He answered shrugging his shoulders. Others looked at him smiling and shaking their heads in disbelief. But they all know it's true.