///2///

"This deal is done. We are so glad to have a leader like you, alpha San."

This sentence.

He felt nothing.

Now, nothing feels real for him.

Why? And who may you all ask?

The one and only Mr. Choi San, the leader of alphas.

A great leader, admired by billions, star of many eyes, ruler of many hearts but alas....

A loser, a coward in his personal life.

San sigh and nods once showing his gratitude towards the business partners who stood and after good byes, leave.

Leaving, San alone.

Alone with him and his alone  thoughts and oh! Not to forget..

Memories of someone special.

Why life is so cruel?

It's been two years.

San closed his eyes with his read rested against the chair's he's sitting upon back.

He had search everywhere he could. But... He couldn't find anyone of them.

He regretted his every moment.

That specific moment.

In which, San finally lost everything.

From his mother's to children to.....

He didn't even know what to call wooyoung now?

What is that omega to him, even? San didn't know.

That omega is Everytime in San mind like it's a house for that omega but the sad truth is that, these are only the memories of the omega.

Well said,

Waiting is the worst moment of life.~author.

It's true. Waiting.

That's the worst punishment and moment of one's life.

And this is also what describes San life.

Seonghwa with yeosang and his daughters after Mrs.park death migrates towards the west.

And it's also been two whole years since they have communicated.

Jongho and hongjoong with their kids go back to England for hongjoong family business or something. They still talk but not too often.

Yunho and mingi are still living with San and are also the reason for why San is still not insane.

Mr.choi aka Minho will mostly be found at his wife grave or on business trips.

And about any connection with namjoon family?

No. They leave immediately after that day.

And when San went there in hopes of finding the omega there he was met with a....

Flashback:

"Trust me. If there ever was a court of love. You be sentenced to death by now." Jin yelled and was about to close the door at san's face but San sacrifice his hand in stopping the door.

"I know. My crimes made me deserve to be sentenced to death but please." San looks up, eyes held plead making everyone quiet.