///3///

(A/n: Welcome back again!! Without further delay! Here, the official coming back chapter.

Enjoy, my lights!! And don't forget to comment!!)

"San? Sannie? Wake up. Why are you sleeping here and.. at this time?"

San opened his eyes and blink for sometime to blink the sleep away.

He looks up and his eyes soften.

"M-minjae?" He whispered as the one in front of him giggles.

Yes, it was minjae .. but wait no-
San eyes frown.

"You look just like I remember
."

Yes, it wasn't minjae cause if she were alive, she would be older by now and be a beautiful, mature woman but no- the one standing in front of him was the same young still beautiful minjae, he last saw.

He remembered.

"Of course, I would be the same! As I am just a illusion made up by your mind."

Hearing that, San looks down and sigh.

"Am I this much lonely now?"

Minjae, made up by San's mind sits besides him on ground.

They were on the Clif where the graves of everyone San loved are residing but for now, it was just them without any gravestone.

"Sannie. You should move on you know?"

"It's not easy, minie. I had lost everyone. Everyone I loved." He turns and cups minjae face with one hand.

"Especially, you."

Minjae, made up by San's mind shakes her head.

"Everyone do mistakes sannie and we are no exception of it. Look around you, your people loved you. They know your the best leader for them. You are the choosen one for a reason. There's must be something in you, why you are choosen as the leader of our kind. Just..mhm.. try to be optimistic and see the world from others' point of veiws also. Remember, we all have some kind of imaginary balancer, and it's always heavy from our side. So, try to look at other's balancer from their point of veiws and you will find yourself very light from there."

San looks at minjae with a logging and missed sight.

The imaginary minjae looks at him and also him her pretty bright smile.

"God,... I so missed you..."

Minjae smiled as San placed his head on her comfortable shoulder.

He closed his tired eyes, feeling his chest tighten with the familar yet unfamiliar warmth. Unfamiliar as he know that minjae isn't there, and it's all his imagination. Oh, how San is happy even after knowing that this is only a part of imagination, yet. He felt after years a feeling of familiarity. Someone, who truly understands him.

And after years, finally a year roll down his face from his right closed eyes and a small sincere smile on his face.

"Thank you." He whispered lightly, head still on minjae's shoulder who smile only.

He felt minjae lips near to his left ear as his right side was resting on minjae's left shoulder.

The last thing he remembered was minjae's soft whispered words in her sweet honey coated voice.

"Come on, now. Wake up. You have alot of work to do. Wake up and find the culprit of your nightmares. Remember,........

I love you and will always be here in your heart. So, just close your eyes and think about me."