///6///

"I accept that we are no longer lovers~

So, it's accepted that there is no more love.

Still, don't make eye contact, there's no saying about heart."

San blink his eyes and looks around as a sweet girl voice with guitar playing in background.

"If you ever meet in way, stop for at least a handshake.

And if you had someone with you, just smile from afar."

San sits up with a frown and found he's in a very beautiful small room and the sound was coming probably from the living room where he could see a figure wearing a white shirt whose sleeve was falling off their's one shoulder showing the black strap of their undershirt.

And brown hairs tied in a high ponytail.

And probably that figure was playing guitar also but San head was pounding so hard that he couldn't focus.

But what he did notice, were the words the figure was singing. They were just.......perfect.

"But, the smile should be of satisfied.

Don't talk with your eyes...

I accept that we are no longer lovers~~~

So, it's accepted that there is no more love, left...."

"Argh...." San falls on ground as the bed was much higher then he expected.

(The room he's in right now.)

The song and guitar voice suddenly stop making San looks up to find.

To find, a really beautiful girl.

Probably the one playing and singing the guitar.

She was a very beautiful girl but what captivate San was her eyes..

"Oh, your up." Her voice brought San out of his trace who stand ups immediately and looks away in embarrament.

"I-umh.. sorry about.." San looks at the..mhm... Gamma? In front of him and felt himself lost in those eyes again.

But not lost as in, in love. But in something else

And he was afraid of knowing what the feeling was himself.

"Do you live alone?" San ask as he took at the look around himself once more not even noticing how akward the sentence came out unconsciouly and clearly seems like he had just flirted which he didn't.

The unknown girl in front of him laugh out loud and San couldn't help but admire her laugh and look at her bare white feet on ground with short Jen girl pants and black undershirt with straps and above a very loose crop top whom soft sleeve of right side was staying on the beautiful silky slender bicep.

And those bracelets and not to forget those silky brown hairs tied in a high pony.

"Seriously? Your asking me that? After waking up after mhm... 12 hours?"

San looks at the girl with wide eyes.

"12 hours!? You got to be kidding me!??"

"Nope!"

San sigh and his shoulders slump down.

"Hey, don't be upset. You must be hungry. Come on, I would make you something for you to eat."