///7///

"I can help you." San looks up at the gamma who simple took a sip from her mug like nothing happened just now.

"You... Mean... You aren't disgusted with me?"

"Of course. I ain't. Everyone makes mistake and we are no exception. So!" Y/n continues as she grabs a book of world map and placed it on ground in front of her upon the carpet.

San also looked at the map which she opened.

Y/n also grabbed a red pen and mark the north side.

"Here, we are." Then she mark the south side.

"And you said, you have already searched this area."

Then she marked the west side.

"And here also. So,.. the only side left is.." y/n looks up at San with a smile growing on her face.

San gasp as he get the meaning behind y/n words.

"East..." He whispered.

"That's right. He could be there. He has to be there!" San smiles widely at y/n who smirks and leans back taking a sip from her mug again.

"So, Mr.Ronald. When are we gonna leave for east?" Y/n ask with a proud smirk.

San frown his eyebrows a little.

"You gonna accompany me? Why's that?"

"Well, you see. I have nothing to lose and furthermore I just love travelling and adventure.And also, I already agreed on helping you after hearing your story. And, I am really sorry to hear about the death of your two...you know... And, also, I already like you. So why the fuck not!"

She simply stood and after bringing the dirty dishes to her sink, she again turns to San who was still unsure about this all.

"Hey, man. Look. I am not looking for some..love or whatever that shit is. Okay? Not interested. I just need a friend and I think you need one also." Y/n turns to wash dishes, simply adding, "And furthermore, we are both getting benefit from each other."

San looks at her frame with a deep frown now.

"And how so?"

"Simple. I had already told you. I would help you find your long lost lover while you will help me run away from the gangs who are after me."

San roll his eyes.

"Your an idiot. You know that."

"No more then you, Mr.Ronald. I might come as handly, you never know. As, I have come here from East side."

San smiles really impressed by the gamma in front of her.

"Fine, I would help you getting out of them. But, why exactly did you even get caught with them?" He ask.

"Well,.. it's a long story. Actually, now that we are gonna help each other. So,.. the thing is. I steal from them and since then, they are after me. But, everything aside. Meet me here, 5 am sharp. Now, you can get lost. I had alot of packing to do for our little trip."

"I wouldn't call it a 'trip'."

"But I would. Now, your excused." Saying this Y/n simply walks inside her room, closing the door behind her.

San sigh.

'is this all right?'

'seems fishly. If you ask me. Like, she agreed herself and this fast? And furthermore. Gangs? What are you thinking to do San?'

'But, shiber. I can't just sit like this. She had a point.'

'what if she's a spy or something? Come here to trap you or take you down? We never know, what her purpose behind this all.'