///4///

(A/n: Double update!!!)

San eyes opened slowly as he sits with his left hand reaching the side of his head which was burning like hell due to nights event which eventually makes their way in San's mind.

When his hand make contact with his temple he felt something soft and on looking down at his left hand, he found it bandaged and the bandged were red.

San sigh and closed his eyes, raising his head towards the ceiling.

He opened his eyes and frowned looking at the ceiling. It was his room ceiling. That's when San truly recognize that he was in his room in the pack house.

How did he get here?

When he clearly remembered, seeing that felt real-dream, waking up in his office, going to club, drinking, and then-

"Oh shit-!" San move a hand through his hairs with wide eyes as he clearly remembered his words he yelled last night.

"Damn it..  what have I done." He placed his head in his both palms, sitting on his bed,lower half still in his covers.

The door of his room opened, making him look up to find it's yunho.

Yunho glance at San before walking to him placing the tray he was holding filled with breakfast on the side table.

He sat beside San who had his eyes closed and signed deeply before opening his eyes and looking at yunho who quietly hug him. San accept the hug, he truly needed it.

San hides his face in yunho's neck breathing his calm smell making him relax a little.

They stay like that in quiet and not to dark for quite some time. Both feeling comfortable before San was the one who break the hug and leans back, his back against the bed post. He looks at yunho.

"How did you find out where I was?" He asked softly.

Yunho grabs the still hot herbal tea he brought for San for his headache and passed him that who accept it and sips from it.

Yunho looks at San.

"The owner of the club called me. All of them were worried after seeing your condition but don't worry, I handled it already." San nods and focus on relaxing his headache. The herbal tea did help.

Yunho placed the tray on San lap.

He said while looking at the tray in San's lap.

"San, can I ask you something?" San eyes widen a little. Yunho had called him 'san', by his name after what felt like years well more specific 2 years. Before that, he sometime called him San but after that day, he only called him 'alpha' making him realize that he was only with him for his duties.

The cup was held there as San was about to take a sip.

He placed the cup on the tray free place and looks up at yunho with a small frown.

"Ask away." He said.

Yunho sigh and hesitantly looks up at San.

San could feel the hesitation from yunho. He looks down, busy himself with his breakfast but ears still at yunho.

"I-" yunho felt his words are stuck in his throat.

"I am listening, yunho. If there's anything you want to say, you can say and if you want you can go. I am alright. Thank you, for taking care of me when I wasn't in my senses." San kept his answers as professional and as simple and short as he could.

He wanted to also add a 'even tho, you could leave me there also like always.' but he didn't say anything.

Instead, he focus on eating his breakfast.

Yunho felt a ping in his heart and looks away.

"You don't have to thanks me-I-"

San placed his chopstick on the tray.

"You wanted to ask why I got drunk? Well, try to get drunk?"

"Look, San. I- I understand, me and mingi. We are here but are not truly here for you and we-"

"Trust me yunho. I don't wronged you guys into ignoring me. It's your all right to do. I know, me and shiber-..." San stops and release a deep breath with a shake of his head before picking up the chopstick again and continue his eating.

"You and shiber- what San?" Yunho voice was now a little firm as he looks up at San with a frowned eyebrows.

San didn't bother to answer.

"You and shiber- what San?" Yunho ask again with same tone.

San again ignored and continue eating.

"San, I am asking you something, you and shiber- what!?" Yunho was getting impatient.

At this, San sigh and calmly points to door with his chopstick while saying.

"I think, you should leave now yunho."

"No! Answer me, San. You and shiber- what? What have you both done now!? Is going to everyone graves and yelling wasn't enough? Worst, while being drunk!?" By now, yunho had stand up, and started to get angry.

"Yunho,.. kindly leave." San stated calmly.

"No. Not, until you answer me. What got upon your mind, that you did what you did last night, huh!? Do you believe that seeing you like this everyone would be happy!? They will piety you? Or will they come back, believing you have changed!!!? When you, yourself had broke the promise not once but twice!!!"

San listens to yunho's outbrust calmly
.

It do hurts.

But San is in no place to even comment an ouch.

He deserved it all.

"Now, I am asking calmly, what have you and your wolf, shiber had done now?"

San looks up at yunho with same calm face and shrug lightly.

"I don't believe, I am objected to tell you."

Yunho scoff and run a hand through his hairs.

"You know what San, your a sick person! And you will turn us all into sick! Just like yourself!"

San nods looking at the tray in his lap, he calmly continue his eating.

"I am tired of this all, San. Seonghwa hyung left, yeosang left, mom is dead, we are on bad terms with namjoon house hold. Mrs.choi is dead, prince Sam and tarisha are dead, jongho and hongjoong had left also. Me and mingi-" yunho stops and looks at San with now a desperate look. His next sentences was barely a whisper.

"We can't live that... You- You can't live that anymore, San. Please,..... Do something before it's more late."

With that, yunho turns and leave San's room.

San looks up when the door was closed.

He whispered to no one particular.

"I am sorry yunho, but I had to do it for you guys own safety. Hope, you all could forgive me."

_________

'targetauthor!'

1112 words.