Tiny Elephant

With time stopped and the mysterious creature floating in the sky, Akechi was beyond terrifying, he hasn't seen anything like that in his 15 years as a stand user the same could be said to Minori who looked like she was on her knees and the verge of tears. Then suddenly all of the eyes on the flying snapped to them specifically Minori, it made a cooing noise which made Akechi confused, it seemed to recognise Minori.

Akechi: "Why is it humming?"

Minori: "I do-"

Then she was interrupted by a massive earthquake followed by bright, blinding light emitted by the creature itself causing both Minori and Akechi to shield their eyes, it flashed many colours before releasing a burst of energy sending itself upwards into space never to be seen again though time remained to be frozen. Akechi saw Minori laying on the ground unconscious, he got worried and checked her pulse it was faint nonetheless she was at least still alive. (Y/n) then arrived alongside Sakuya who looked shocked after seeing the many winged creature in sky.

(Y/n): "Oi, Akechi! What happened to the Minori?!"

Akechi: "Dont worry, she's still alive! She only passed out when that thing blinded us."

(Y/n): "Yare yare daze, the last thing we need is her being dead."

Akechi: "Wait a minute, why is SHE here?"

He pointed at Sakuya who was standing beside (Y/n) with her arms crossed, she looked pretty annoyed being dragged into this.

Sakura: "Hah? You got a problem with me, dick lover?!"

(Y/n): "Alright! You two stop it before we actually destroy the entire school! Also we need to fix your anger issues, Sakuya."

Sakuya: "I don't need any fixing, Jojo!"

(Y/n): "Oh great! You're calling me Jojo too! Wait, how'd even know that nickname?!"

Sakuya: "I heard that sloth calling you that, idiot."

(Y/n): "Oh right..."

Suddenly, the ground beneath them shattered however instead of falling, they seem to float instead, slowly floating upwards. Then (Y/n) took notice the sky itself cracking, he realised that reality was breaking itself, his eyes widen at the thought and questioned whether if this was a stand's ability or something entirely different. The environment around them started to collapse around them, slowly crushing them to death.

Akechi: "What's happening?!"

Sakuya: "I, Sakuya, can't die like this!"

(Y/n): "Shit! Akechi, use your damn stand!"

Akechi: "O-oh right! 「Pandora's Box」!"

A box with carvings engraved into it appeared in his hands and with the limited space he had, he managed to lift the lid of the box. The box disappeared and it revealed a white gauntlet on his right arm, it had a scaley appearance reminiscence of an ancient dragon and in the middle of the hand was a glowing blue orb. Akechi smirked as he knew what this was on his right arm, it was one of the few overpowered objects he had in 「Pandora's Box」. He extended his arm outwards and closed his hand into a fist.

Akechi: "Albion Walsh Dragon; Greater Intervention!"

Then the blue orb on the gauntlet began to glow and everything around them started to shift back to normal. Once everything was back to it's original state, the white gaunlet on Akechi's arm had disappeared, using that ability took a lot out of him, nearly draining all of his energy and he fell onto his knee, trying to catch his breath.

Sakuya: "Hey, looks like that little ability of yours didn't resume time."

(Y/n) looked around him to see if Sakuya is right and she was, he sighed in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose.