Panda Chronicles!

Things were getting heated between Y/n Kujo and Sakuya Brando, you could literally see sparks going off around them. A small crowd of carnivorous animals gathered while herbivores hid away in fear of getting killed.

Y/n: A lady like you shouldn't be going around kicking innocent animals like that.

Sakuya: And they didn't tell me there would be a Joestar here.

Y/n: Why you!

But before they could swing at each other, Jotaro appeared and used Star Platinum slapped the head of Y/n really hard same with Giorno who appeared out of nowhere with Sakuya's mother leading both of the stand-users unconscious.

Jotaro: Yare yare daze...

Sakuya's Mother: I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Giorno sighed and picked Sakuya up, Jotaro dragged Y/n by the leg and followed Giorno.

~(Headmaster's Office)~

Terano-sensei: Do you any idea have much trouble you two are in!?

Right now, both Y/n and Sakuya were in the principal's office with Jotaro, Giorno and Sakuya's mother. They were being scolded by Terano-sensei for causing trouble on the day the famous idol arrived today.

Terano-sensei: We could expel you here, right now if we could!

Amano-sensei: But since this Academy is being funded by the Speedwagon Foundation as it is the first school to accept any kind of animal, they've asked us to let it go.

Y/n: Hah... The Speedwagon Foundation is always convenient.

Sakuya: Whatever...

Terano-sensei: This doesn't mean you'll get off easily though, you'll be monitored by the student council whenever you're school grounds.

Sakuya's mother bowed a lot of times and apologised about her daughter's behaviour repeatedly. Jotaro and Giorno looked at Sakuya's mother confused at why she was apologising.

Jotaro: Oi, woman, Why are you apologising?

Giorno: Ms Izayoi, There's no need to apologise for her.

Ms Izayoi regained her composure and stood up straight, small tears were running down her face.

Y/n: Huh? Why is she crying?

She wiped her tears off her face with her arm.

Ms Izayoi: E-ever since that disgrace of a Father died, I thought it was all over.

Giorno: What do you mean, Ms Izayoi?

Ms Izayoi: H-he tortured me, defiled me and did horrifying things to me, I was at the brink of losing my mind but when I heard that he was dead, I thought I was finally free from his ravenous wrath.

She looked down ashamed and grasped where her heart would be.

Ms Izayoi: 4 years later, I got pregnant, at first I thought I gained weight but apparently that son of a bitch implanted one of his disgusting creatures in me.

Sakuya: You should've have aborted then.

Ms Izayoi: I-i...

Y/n looked at Sakuya at disgust, detesting the person who raised you since you were born was a big no in his book, sure he can a bit mean towards Jotaro but not to bring him down to his lowest.

Y/n: You damn, woman!

Before he could attack her, Giorno held him back and forced him to sit down.