Two New Challengers Approach!

Endless Fields of grass is what I can see, reaching beyond the horizon, the glowing orange tint from the sunset. I could feel the sun's warmth bathing me like a mother cradling her child, It felt nice... Though, it felt familiar... yet I can't figure what it is. I watched the white, cotton candy-like clouds, they almost look like sheep, cuddly like a person I know.

"....ₕ....ₗ...ₚ..."

Huh? What was that? I turned around and the entire environment changed, instead of a luscious green field, there was a destroyed school on fire, but it was raining, hard, it should've put out the fire on the school. There were bodies of humans and animals scattered everywhere around me, Some were recognizable like that pink tail in that pile of bodies and some were not. I heard laughter behind me and quickly turned around to see nothing then I heard the laughter again but it was around me. Suddenly, an object was thrown at me out of nowhere causing me to fall down onto the ground with the object on my torso, I took a good look at the body, it was a girl with long blonde hair, she had a massive hole in her abdomen. Why did she look so familiar?

"W-what the fuck?"

I took the dead girl off me, her blood staining my shirt, I stood up, preparing myself to fight whatever killed that girl. Then there was a sudden pain in my chest, I looked down and saw a white shining bladed hand piercing my chest, a red bloodied ball inflating and deflating in its hands, wait, that's my heart?! The fist retracted taking my heart with it and I fell onto my knees as the pain of my body begin to fail on me, then a figure appeared in front of me, he was well-built, had dark, wavy, long hair flowing in the wind and his face was covered in shadows but I could see that damn cocky smile on his face.

"You filthy Joestars were truly an annoyance..."

[No one's POV]

(Y/n)'s eyes snapped open, covered in a cold sweat and frantically look around his bedroom for any threats that could harm him then the alarm clock went off beside him causing him to pull out his stand and smash the alarm clock and the nightstand into oblivion. Finally, he calmed down and realised what he had done, He groaned and got out of bed ignoring the mess he made.

(Y/n): "The same damn dream again..."

He did his usual morning routine, brush his teeth, put on his modified Seton Academy uniform and headed down the stairs to greet his Dad, Jotaro reading a book on Dolphins. (Y/n) rolled his eyes as soon as he saw the book in his father's hands, he grabbed his favourite breakfast and sat across from his dad on the dinner table.

(Y/n): "Morning."

Jotaro: "Hm... I found you a potential candidate."

(Y/n): "Oi! I ain't giving up on Miyubi on some bitchy dolphin!"

Jotaro: *sigh* "Figured, you would say that."

Jotaro stood up and pushed the chair into the table with (Y/n) eyeing his actions, he put away his book in a bookshelf nearby before putting on his white coat and hat. (Y/n) quickly finished his breakfast and threw it in the dishwasher, he noticed the change in his father's attitude usually Jotaro would continue to push the idea of his son having a dolphin girlfriend but something seemed off with him today.

(Y/n): "Where are you going, old man?"

Jotaro grabbed his briefcase and headed out of the house, he stopped at the door and turned around to face his son.

Jotaro: "I'm going to America for a few months."

(Y/n): "What for? Is it Joylne? Did she sexually harass someone again?"

Jotaro: "Something like that."

(Y/n): "Ah, typical of her."

Jotaro: "Hm, I'll be going now."