A Joestar And A Brando Walk Into A Bar

Jotaro: Yare yare daze, you had to choose the possibly worst person to go out with.

Y/n: HUH!? What did you say about Miyubi?!

Jotaro stayed silent and looked at Y/n with disappointment in his eyes. Y/n was beyond pissed off at his father's response after he told him that he was in love with Miyubi. Jotaro disproved since she wasn't a dolphin.

Jotaro: She isn't a dolphin, that's why.

Y/n: You damn piece of shit! Take that back!

Jotaro: I don't need to.

Y/n: Smo-

His stand was in the other room playing cards with Star Platinum and Stone Free, it peaked through the door.

Smooth Criminal: Nah Bro, playing with Star P and Lil' sis.

And it went back to playing cards with the two other stands.

Y/n: Oh for Speedwagon's sake, Jolyne back me up!

Jolyne who was just sitting on the counter looking down at her phone looked up and shrugged.

Jolyne: Meh...

She looked back down at her phone again.

Y/n: Wah, why does the world hate me...

Jotaro: I win.

Y/n: What? This isn't a contest!

He sighed and just gives up, he didn't want to argue with his ignorant Father and stormed off to the front door.

~{Seton Academy}~

As soon as Y/n reached the gate, he was met by one of the student council members. He crouched down so he could speak to the little guy at his height.

N.M.R: Hello, Mr Ku-

Y/n: Alright, look I don't want to be in one of Yaoi movies.

N.M.R: Wait, how do yo- Nevermind! It's not that!

Y/n: Then what is it?

N.M.R: W-well, we have a famous person coming here to possibly attend this school so we wanted to make a warm welcome for them!

Y/n: Ah, I see.

N.M.R: So! Please line-up in the queue to get your job.

The Naked mole-rat pointed at the long one -single file line.

Y/n: Yeah, why is it long?

N.M.R: Umm, we only have one box.

Y/n: And you couldn't think of making more than one box?

N.M.R: Err, yeah, we haven't thought it through.

Y/n sighed and joined at the end of the line. As time passes by, Y/n was reading a file of DIO's daughter coming to Seton Academy to attend here in the next couple of days. One thing caught his interest, her race, it says she's a complete hybrid and was heavily modified by DIO to fit his image.

Miki: Hello?

Y/n hadn't realised he was up next, he closed the file and hid it in his bag.

Y/n: Ah, sorry. Oh, it's you, the nudist.

Miki: Eh?! Excuse me, you're the pervert!

Y/n: Right, says the one ripping off their clothes.

Miki looked away and Y/n scoffed as he grabbed a piece of paper from the box.

(Insert Pokemon reveal music)

It's Building a Hotspring! Super hard!

Y/n: What the hell?! Why in the world do we need a hot spring?!