Friends Are Weird Also Hyena

And so on forth, A new day blossoms of the Kujo Y/n and his trusty friend trap, Minori Hirohiko, their relationship was quite bizarre. On the outside, they looked like a youthful couple but on the inside, they're just bros hanging out with each other but the other one is rather clingy.

Besides that, Y/n has missed a few days of School which set him back in educational lessons that really didn't matter to him though as Seton Academy doesn't provide human tier education but provide Primary/ Elementary education lessons.

Enough of that, here we are at the kujo household where Minori would be staying and since Jolyne went back to America to live with her Mother so Minori took over Jolyne's room.

It was 6 in the morning, Minori still clingy as ever, he was hugging Y/n's right arm. He was sweating bullets because Jotaro was just staring at both them with a very distraught expression as he takes a sip of his coffee.

 He was sweating bullets because Jotaro was just staring at both them with a very distraught expression as he takes a sip of his coffee

Jotaro: So...

Y/n: I'm not gay!

The awkward space increases the tension between both Son and Father and there's Minori without any care in the world, he's probably daydreaming. Y/n sighs and tried to push Minori off of him, no use no matter how hard he tries.

Y/n: Oi old man, help me out.

Jotaro just stared at him and summoned Star Platinum to pull Minori off of Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks, I'll be off to school.

He grabbed his bag next to him and headed out to the door. As he closed the front door, he heard Minori calling out to him to come back but ignored it and headed to school.

~{Seton Academy}~

Y/n arrived at the school and began his school day, he didn't miss that much during his absence aside from the masochist Panda, Meimei joining the school. They got along pretty quickly despite Meimei's weird kinks, he thought of a nickname for her, thus he dubbed her Panda Darkness.

Nothing much happens for the rest of the day although he hadn't confessed to Miyubi yet. Anyways, he spent the rest of the afternoon cooking with the others, mostly it was either teaching Ranka to cook a simple meal or helping Miyubi with cooking.

The day was coming to a close, he was getting himself ready to go home until he heard Yena's shouting not too far away from him. Being curious he decided to investigate it.

He stumbled on a scene where Yena is wearing the female uniform and a person, he assumed is human on the ground looking up at Yena's skirt, it seemed to be both- Wait.

Y/n: Hold up a damn minute!

Y/n approached the two.

Yena: Quit looking up my skirt! Where's your pride as a man?!

???: Ehehe, lost mine when I discovered true heaven.

Yena: E-eh?

Y/n grabbed the mysterious person and lifted him off, he knew it after taking a good look at this person, he instantly recognises him.