School Sport Festival! Part 2

Suddenly, An unknown force picked up Kurumi off of Y/n and yeets her off to the side. Y/n sat up and gave it a thumbs-up, showing his gratitude towards his stand.

 Y/n sat up and gave it a thumbs-up, showing his gratitude towards his stand

Y/n: Thanks, Bro.

???: Remember, Only Miyubi.

Y/n nodded and looked over to the side to see Ranka alone, she seemed sad about something so he ushered Jin to help her out. 

Y/n: Yo, Help your girlfriend out.

Jin: G-girlfriend!? In no way in hell, I would be in a relationship with that dumb dog!

Y/n: Suure, Bud. Just go help her out.

Jin: Fine, but you're coming with me.

Y/n: Uwah, Fine...

Jin walked over to Ranka with his arms crossed and Y/n trailing behind him closely. He was still pretty depressed about his last Onigiri being eaten by a catgirl who nearly raped him.

Jin: Hey, Dumb Dog. Why are you over here looking depressed?

Y/n: Yeah, what he said.

Ranka: Because... Because the cooking club has only 10 points. 

Y/n: At least its not zero

She looked down and strangely pulled up her shirt to reveal her tummy then proceeded to roll around with her belly exposed.

Ranka: Ugh, it's no use! It's over! We're done!

Jin: Quit howling like a dog that lost a fight!

Y/n felt that someone was laughing at us, he turned away and it was those stupid monkeys laughing at them.

Y/n: Those damn monkeys!

Ranka: There's no way we can win now

Jin places his hand on Ranka's head and reassured her that the cooking will win no matter. After that moment between those two, Y/n had second thoughts of Ranka and Jin not being a couple.

Y/n: Besides you are our pack's boss, Isn't that right, team?

Everyone including Kurumi who had another onigiri in her hands nodded. Y/n notices the onigiri in Kurumi's hand and pointed at her.