Sea Academy! Numero 1

A tall figure swiftly grabbed the girl from the boy's grasp and held her by the throat.

???: No! Give her back!

???: Ho? Why should I give her back after all the suffering your family did to me!

Their grip tightens on the girl's neck, she was choking so she did not have a lot of time left. The boy was on the verge on crying, he was powerless, he couldn't do anything, his family and friends were either dead or severely injured.

???: My my, time is up!

???: Don't-!

The figure sadistically smiled as they summoned their stand and punching where the girl's heart is, ending her life. They let go of the lifeless body, the boy's eyes followed his beloved's lifeless body tumble down in front of him.

???: This is where you die...

Ranka: Jojo! Jojo!

She shakes Y/n until he wakes up, it didn't work so instead she tried licking him.

Y/n: Alright, Alright! I'm awake! Ew.

He wiped the saliva off of his face with a napkin in his pocket, he felt something heavy on his shoulder, he looked to his left to see Miyubi napping quietly and gave her a gentle head pat.

Ranka: We're here, Sea Academy!

Y/n pulled on her collar to pull off the window and gently patted her head

Y/n: Alright, Loli wolf, we don't need you to get COVID-19 for the wolves now do we?

Ranka: Aw.

Jin: What's with you and head pats all of sudden?

Jin who was behind him. Y/n looked behind and glared at him with a disapproving look, obviously, Jin isn't a man of culture and Y/n pitted him because of it.

Y/n: You wouldn't understand, you uncultured swine!

And then he threw a pink stick at Jin which hit him in the face. That pissed off Jin.

Jin: What the frick?!

{Sea Academy}

Everyone gathered up in a pier near the academy, they were waiting for the Sea Academy's Headmaster introduction. Suddenly appeared a really weird blob with 5 red eyes.

 Suddenly appeared a really weird blob with 5 red eyes