Chapter 26

June 1980

"Dora? You've been in there all morning? Are you alright?" Remus knocked on the wooden door.

"Yeah!" Pandora called back, "I must've ate something funny, I'll be out in a couple minutes."

"That's the third time this week, Dora, are you sure you're okay?"

"Yes!" Pandora yelled back before gagging, "can you get me a potion please?"

"Yeah, I'll be right back."

Pandora heard his footsteps get farther away and she bent over the toilet, throwing up again.

"Dora," Sirius knocked a minute later, "can I come in?"

Pandora flicked her wand towards the door and it unlocked with a click.

"Here, Remus sent me up with these," he handed her a potion and a glass of water.

"Thanks," Pandora said with a hoarse voice. She downed the liquid it a minute and instantly, she felt better.

"Lily was just like this a couple months ago," Sirius chuckled, "right before she found out she was pregnant, if I didn't know any better—"

Pandora's eyes widened, "Sirius Black, for the love of all that is good, please don't finish that sentence."

"—I'd say you were pregnant," Sirius finished.

"Oh, no," Pandora shook her head, "no this can't be happening."

"Dora?" Sirius looked at her curiously.

"I need you to go get Molly," Pandora said.

"What's going on?"

"Please, Sirius, just go get her." Pandora felt tears prickle in her eyes.

"Ok," he nodded.

Remus came into the bathroom. He didn't say anything, just sat down on the edge of the tub and rubbed her back as she cried.

Molly came rushing in ten minutes later.

"Dora, dear what's wrong?" Molly sunk to the floor besides her.

"I'll give you two a minute," Remus stood and walked out, grabbing Sirius's arm as he went.

"Molly I need you to do a pregnancy test spell," Pandora said, "I would do it myself but I never learned how."

Molly gasped, "you don't think..."

"I just need to rule it out," Pandora said, "Molly, please."

"Ok, ok," Molly raised her hand.

"I can't look," Pandora squeezed her eyes closed, "just tell me."

"You're pregnant," Molly whispered.

Pandora gasped and her eyes opened, "what?"

"You're pregnant," Molly smiled, tears in her own eyes.

She reached out and held the blonde in a tight hug.

"What a sick joke," Pandora laughed sadistically, "I sleep with one guy, once, can't even remember it and end up knocked up like some sort of whore."

"Don't say that," Molly soothed, "we'll figure it out, come on, we'll get you something to eat."

"Why is it that I end up pregnant at the most inconvenient times," Pandora groaned, pushing herself to her feet.

"I'll just have to get pregnant again so we'll have kids the same age," Molly joked.

"Molls, you have two two-year-olds and an infant," Pandora laughed, "not to mention your three other kids, do you really want another one."