Chapter 33

1982- Part 5

"Happy Birthday, dear Luna, Happy Birthday to you!"

Everyone cheered as the one year old baby smashed cake into her face.

"Say cheese, Luna," Xenophilius laughed, raising a camera, "Dora, go get in a picture with her."

Pandora rolled her eyes with a grin, smiling next to her daughter.

"I can't believe she's one," Adora said, "Blimey, she was in your stomach just yesterday, Dora."

"Feels that way sometimes, doesn't it,"
Pandora laughed, picking Luna out of her high chair.

With a flick of her wand, the mess the cake created vanished and Luna's birthday dress was as good as new.

"All clean," Pandora squeezed Luna too her side. Luna started to squirm and Pandora set her down on the grass.

"Go to Daddy, Luna," Pandora said with a smile.

"Come on, Luna," Xenophilius smiled, squatting down.

"Dada," Luna grinned, rushing forward to hug him.

"Awe," Andromeda cooed, "she's too cute, Dora."

"I want to play with Luna," Nymphadora came running over with Ron Weasley on her back.

"Careful now, Tonks," Pandora smiled, "don't run when you're carrying the babies, ok?"

"Sorry, Aunt Dora," she set Ron down and grabbed his hand instead, "where's Luna and Ginevra?"

"Ginevra is inside taking a nap," Pandora said, "but Luna's with Uncle Xeno if you two want to go play."

"Play," Ron clapped.

"Come on, Ron," Nymphadora dragged the toddler along by the arm.

"You can't not love kids," Andromeda smiled.

"No, you can't," Pandora agreed.

"Are you and Xeno planning on having another?" She asked.

"I don't think so," Pandora said honestly, "not anytime soon at least, maybe when Luna's a little older. What about you and Ted?"

"Oh, Merlin, no," Andromeda groaned, "I never want to be pregnant again. Nymphadora is plenty."

"I can drink to that," Pandora laughed, "my pregnancy was horrible."

"I know," Andromeda smirked, "I was there, you were insufferable."

"I'm twenty," Pandora laughed, "Andy, I'm only twenty, I've been through a war, married, widowed, pregnant, twice, and I have a one year old. Holy fuck I've got a one year old."

"That you do," Andromeda said, "and she's a little cutie."

"She is," Pandora said, turning to watch Xenophilius throw Luna in the air up as she laughed hysterically.

"I got her a broom," Adora said, coming over with a cupcake.

"Addie, those were for later," Pandora sighed.

"Oi, we just sang," Addie said, "singing means cake."

"We sang early because I've got to put her down for a nap, we were going to eat before cake."

"Sue me, Black," Addie rolled her eyes, "it's one cupcake."

The party ended shortly after Neville Longbottom threw up on half the kids, causing an uproar.