-1- Betrayal

"Why do you do this Error?!" Ink yells 70243 "Why do you destroy so many young AUs that have never done anything?!" 40531

Error doesn't answer, he  just watches from afar, dodging Inks attempts to kill him. Like always. Every day the same scenario repeats, the same outcome each time. The stupid Creator, Ink makes a new AU and Error has to destroy it to keep the balance. Error has tried to tell Ink why but Ink never listens, only speaks. Error, as well as the other Bad Sanses have a habit of counting certain lines that are screamed at them over and over again, it's quite funny actually because they've made it a contest and everything.

Error hates it. Even though he can't feel anything but the dull numbness inside he knows the beautiful hate that blooms inside of him like a blossoming red hot flower, the petals made to kill. But Error says nothing, he never has, never will.

He is known as the God of Destruction as well as the Silent Destroyer. Never saying a word, not even screaming oout in pain as his bones get shattered, not answering the Creator's constant yelling. All he ever does is watch, the permanent smile all skeletons have plastered on the face of his chipped and cracked skull.

"Error!" Ink screams again, 107895 lodging something at him with skill and sharp reflexes Error sidesteps the big boulder. Really Ink? You're hopeless.  Ignoring the Creator's annoyed yells, Error creates a portal back into the anti-void, his home. His blue strings hanging from every surface, different colored souls and puppets of all the monsters Error has ever encountered hanging from them.

Error sighs shedding his dust covered jacket he sits down on the white floor. Staring at his tattered shirt and shorts It's really time for new clothes, clothes can only be repaired so many times,

Summoning his knitting supplied Error starts making a new shirt. The string is the same red as a Papyrus's scarf with blue strings woven into it here and there making it look like blue bioluminescent worms are living between the fabric.

Error sighs, the silence inviting the voices to break through his mental blocking for their usual round of 'insulting'.

WHY ARE YOU CREATING?!

DO YOUR JOB AND STOP WASTING TIME!

DESTROY ASSHOLE!

JUST DIE ALREADY!

YOU ARE NO DESTROYER YOU ARE A WIMP!

Ah yes, just the voices, but the last one's claim is true, Error is no destroyer, He never wanted to destroy but he agreed to Fates circumstances so he has no other choice then to destroy for all of eternity. He can't remember what his life was like before the anti-void but he just knew he had a life of some sort before day one of destruction, But alas, a good firm plank of wood to the skull and you can't remember shit.

"I g3t it." Error says "Y0u hat3 m3. What3v3r." He sighs, shoving the voices to the back of his mind he checks his map, the AUs he destroyed now a faint outline where it used to be as the original AUs start to move back into its orbit, feeling an odd tug in his soul when he sees Inks rainbow marker near the AU he favors, it's not really an AU but its where Nightmares castle is. While yes the palace is well guarded he didn't like the fact that all the Sanses seem to be there. Nightmare doesn't like any company other than their family.

Groaning quietly, Error stands up, summoning a portal he puts his coat on before walking through the portal to Nightmares palace, listening in for conversation instead of announcing his presence with a glitching sigh like he usually would.

"..ambush him." He hears Ink say and a collective agreement.

"I'm all for the ambush," Horror says "But I don't know about the Monster we're doing it on.."