-8- Stories

Okay guys, please bear with me. This chapter isn't done yet, but I feel so bad for not updating in so long! I have major writers block and I"m hoping posting this chapter will help you guys give me ideas and help myself getting ideas, I don't know how the two things are really connected but whatever lol.
HELP ME PLEASE AND PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR SUCH A CRAPPY HALF FINISHED CHAPTER!

And btw guys, any time you see a spelling Error, (yes. That needed to be capitalized) misused word, a word that isn't or should be capitalized or anything else about that story that is bugging you (that isn't rude) please feel free to tell me since I am aware of at least one word that isn't capitalized, I believe it's when Error says "ooh fun" Error says under his nonexistent breath. (Don't ask how I memorized it. I was about to fix it when my computer randomly turned off since it does that to me because it wants to and now I can't find it again) So yeah, please tell me! Thank you!
_-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--Error goes to school with Bluescreen everyday he has work. The days are basically the same as his first -minus the water and introduction-. The students are curious about 'Mr. B's friend' but they are too scared and nervous to approach him. He is very intimidating and his intense eyelights scare just about everyone. Little do they know, Error is more afraid of them then they are of him. Error covers up his scarred body quite well with his shirt, scarf, and jacket but replaces his shorts and slippers with black pants and sandals to look more 'put together' -more like because Bluescreen says so- and he wears thin black fingerless gloves over his hands. But nobody has really gotten close enough to really see how badly chipped Error's skull is. Not even Bluescreen has noticed the giant crack on the much taller skeleton's skull, he hasn't even seen any of the real damage in general other than what wasn't covered by clothing when Error had first met him which wasn't even that much.

At night Bluescreen would often find Error sitting on the floor talking to himself but the conversations seem too real to be just him talking to himself. But he doesn't ask.

Error is terrified of Splotch and tries not to talk to any of the Sanses. It isn't a problem with a few of the Skeletons that don't exist in the original Multiverse like Bluescreen and Pj.

~One Month Later~

Explosions are common in the Lab so when there is a loud bang and Professor Night's loud voice fills the quiet hallways the teachers do nothing but sigh in sympathy for the poor teacher and the students quickly sneak their phones out of their bags to text their friends that would be in that class to see what is going on.

The voices of panicked students fill the hallways but the teachers assure their students it's probably nothing and to pay attention.

That is, until the fire alarm goes off, surprising Error so badly he almost crashed in the middle of Bluescreen's lesson which made the students of that class start to panic when the glitching starts taking over the glitching skeletons vision.

The students quickly stood up, pocketing their phones because high school students, before following their teachers outside the classroom.

"Come Error," Bluescreen says sternly. Error is too busy trying not to crash to argue or question so he follows Bluescreen and his class into the student-filled hallways.

The fire alarm doesn't help Error, causing a headache to form and the Voices -who are fighting like children- aren't helping either.

The fire exit is passed the Lab so students are peeking inside, looking frightened and hurrying out the heavy metal door. The sprinklers activate causing the girls to shriek and the guys to laugh at each other's reactions as they get wet. Some water reached Error, catching the poor skeleton by surprise.