-9- Work

BUT I'M STILL ALIVEEEEEEE!! (Song reference, anyone?)
Hullo peeps! How is everyone doing? I'm doing meh, but what more do you want from an antisocial introvert with too much social anxiety I can barely leave my room every day?

Guys I've got a question. What if I changed Error's speech? An example would be "nO tOUChY thE SpAtUlA." Or "bUt.. thE OffiCE ChAir-" instead of Error saying
"N0 t0uchy th3 spatula." Or "But.. th3 0ffic3 chair-"
Please comment on the following paragraphs your opinions and if you maybe have another idea for Error's speech too. Once you've helped me decide I'll try and change depending on what it was. If you have another idea comment on this paragraph.

If you want to change to my new option comment here

If you want me to keep it as it is please comment here. (And in general too? It makes me feel special when I get comments. It's hard to know that people are actually reading my stories and somewhat enjoying them when there aren't any comment. No pressure tho-!)

Thank you :)

Error?" Bluescreen asks, making the said skeleton jump from the sudden sound that came not from inside his head. "Whatcha up to?"

"Um.." Error curses under his breath, trying to figure out what to say. Bluescreen will think he's weird for making puppets of his younger brothers and their friends. Error stuffs his hands into his pockets, trying desperately to think of an excuse. Thankfully, he is momentarily saved from the pressure when Fresh calls.

"Bluescreen!" The skelly calls "Your bro needs you!" sighing, Bluescreen stands up to go to Fresh, telling Error he'll be back soon.

Seizing the opportunity, Error creates a portal to the Antivoid while Bluescreen has his back turned to him, quickly jumping in.

"Agh!" Error groans loudly into the empty white space "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid." With every 'stupid', Error pulls a string out from his fingertips. The Souls that hang from above finally having something interesting again stop what their doing to listen and watch,

Error please don't hurt yourself. A kind Voice says You're not stupid.

Don't lie to him, Dalila. One of the meaner Voices says. Error just sighs, stopping what he's doing to sit heavily on the assumed to be floor of the Antivoid.

Error stays there for an unknown amount of time before he hears Bluescreen calling his name. Shit Error mentally curses when he realizes he left the portal open. Without really thinking, Error walks back through the portal. Thankfully nobody was in the room at that time to see him do that.

"Error?" Bluescreen calls again

"I'm h3r3." Error answers, walking in the direction of his voice.

Bluescreen sighs when he sees Error, unsure of where this is going to lead. "PJ found this." He says, displaying the puppet that resembles the skelly who found it.

"Uh.." Error says, trying to find something to say, hoping Bluescreen won't notice the unstuffed puppet of Gradient in his gloved hand that he forgot to put away when he went into the Antivoid, hoping he can discreetly fix the puppet of Goth that is hanging out of his pocket. "Is that Gradient?" Too late.

Bluescreen's eyelights brighten in surprise at how well they resemble his brothers. Error hasn't stole- bought. Error hasn't bought any stuffing yet since he ran out from whatever he had before, so all of the puppets he has yet to stuff are in his deep pockets.

"L3t m3 3xplain." Error says, quickly starting to ramble as he says "I hav3 a bad m3m0ry s0 I mak3 littl3 pupp3ts 0f 3v3ry0n3 I m33t s0 I d0n't f0rg3t that I kn0w wh0 th3y ar3."