-5- Spatula

All of the AUs had gathered around a screen, watching in shock at what they see through a hidden camera in Blue's scarf as their beloved Blueberry calms down a crying Destroyer.

"He- hes a Sans?!" Fell demands glaring at Geno who laughs

"Of course he's a Sans, stupid." Geno laughs

''Hush." Ink says "They're talking."

The others quiet down, turning back to the screen, they had just watched Horror rushed into Blues kitchen saying something about Error looking really freaked out and Blue leaving his tacos without a second thought, following Horror back through the portal and into a dimly lit room where Error sat on a bed freaking out.

Now Error has calmed down.

"Is everything alright?" There's the sound of a door being thrown open and Nightmare runs into view of the camera.

"Hey Noot," Blue greets the goop covered octopus like Monster, "Everything should be fine now."

"Nightmare sighs in relief, looking at Error in concern,

Ink marvels at their acting skills, it looks so real even he is starting to question whether it's real or not and he's not even the one being tricked and its Error.

"Want to join us for dinner?" Nightmare asks Error.

"D-d1nn3r?" Error asks glitching quite a lot "Wh4t's th4t?" The camera can't capture Error's face on the screen but the others can picture the Destroyer's confused expression.

"We talked about this, Err," Blue says gently "Remember? Dinner is the last meal of the day."

Error hums "I gu3ss."

"Lets move the camera onto Error." Ink says turning to Sci who nods, quickly maneuvering the spider like camera onto Error's shoulder using the controller he had created.

"Great," Nightmare says "We're having French Toast."

"Why w0uld s0m30n3 nam3 th3ir t0ast after a Human c0untry?" Error wonders as he stands up.

"French toast is sliced bread dipped in egg and fried in a frying pan, sometimes with cinnamon, syrup, and fruits." Blue explains while Nightmare leads them out of the room.

"Why are they explaining such simple things to Error?" Classic wonders, speaking his question quietly, mostly saying it to himself.

Fighting can be heard as the three skeletons walk downstairs.

"No Killer!" Dust's voice yells "You're doing it wrong!"

"So are you!" Horror's voice yells.

"Guys would you kindly shut the (eff) fuck up?" Cross asks "It's my job not yours!"

"Excuse me?" Nightmare asks walking into the kitchen, to find the three screaming Sanses (plus Killer) all holding different colored spatulas like swords

"Mother Night!" Dust exclaims running to Nightmare "Tell Killer he's doing it wrong!"

"Yeah Noot, tell 'em!" Horror says poking Killer with his blood red spatula.

Nightmare sighs deeply which makes the Sanses behind the screen wonder if this has happened before.

"Can I just make French Toast in peace?" Cross complains

"Should I help?" Blue offers. Cross nods so Blue excitedly goes over to a drawer taking out a light blue spatula. "Let's do this!"

"Dust, Killer, go set the table." Nightmare says and the two nod running off to do this task.