-6- Just A Quick Skipparoo

I'm starting Midterms soon and I don't know when I'll be able to post next so I'm spoiling y'all by posting a few chapters in a row, though I doubt any of you mind that :)_-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--___-____-_--___-__-_--___-____-_--___-

"Wait, what?!" Error exclaims This must be a trap. No way in- No. Ink would never stop creating. Right?

"St0p playing ar0und, Skittl3s." Error growls "What d0 y0u want from m3?" Quickly Error stands up to face Ink,

"I want you to stop destroying and if all it takes is for me to stop creating then I'll do it." Ink is definitely lying. But Error is tired, he wants to stop fighting, He just wants peace.

Error nods "D3al."

_-_--___-____-_--___-_

Everyone is still weary of me and leaves me alone -thank Destiny- but, Ink still makes me attend his 'Peace Meetings' with the main Originals -'The Star Sanses', 'The Bad Sanses', Classic, Fell, Sci, and sometimes Fresh, Geno, and Reaper-

I have no idea what they even do during the meetings, since I just hang from the ceiling by my strings, way out of hearing range.

One day Ink sends Dust through a portal and he soon returns with an awkward looking skeleton in more formal clothes than the usual Sans t-shirt, jacket, shorts, and slippers.

While everyone had been introducing themselves, Error notices the skeleton making a mental list of what? He's not sure, though he seems weary of Blue.

Timer, the Sans is called, an odd name but Error can't really speak with his own name literally being 'Error'.

Most of the time, Timer just sits off to the side tinkering with his watches. When the AUs were explained to him he didn't even seem surprised, he just shrugged. Seems like the quiet type.

Ink had been working on a place for all Sanses to stay and the second every Sans was in there we 'suddenly' couldn't leave. Totally not something Ink wouldn't do on purpose.

It was a nightmare being stuck in such a big place together like that. Timer seemed to be attached to Error for some reason. Error was always concerned and worried for Timer, Was he gaining back his emotions?!

One day, something odd happened. Timer got sick. Error didn't know Skeletons could get sick but, there's a first time for everything. Timer wanted Error to help him. He trusted him, But Error is just a glitch. How could he help? Error had gotten Classic to help but Timer seemed afraid of Classic though.

There was also a new arrival, a human with long curly golden blond hair and two different colored eyes, one blue and the other green and she seemed to know Timer.

After about a year Ink finally found a way for us to possibly get out of the place when Timers Gaster showed up, doing the work for him, sending us all back to our homes. That was the last time Error heard from his new friend.

Months passed before Timer even crossed any of the others' minds and when they went to go check on him they came across a different Timer, one from a young ClockTale AU.

It surprised Error greatly when he found out the AU he had stumbled upon a year before that was created quite early on in the creation of the Multiverse was the AU of the awkward Timer that they only figured out existed not too long before.

The Timer they all knew was nowhere to be found. Error went insane. Error had thought he had finally found something to keep living for, Timer didn't think of him as a glitch or anything bad, but as a friend. He thought.. He thought maybe he'd finally be happy again. Hah. How naive Error was. How could he have thought he'd be happy? Of course Fate would never let such a thing happen.

Error finally snapped. Screw Ink and his promises. Screw the Multiverse and its balance. Error made a portal to the cliff in OuterTale. Finally he'll be free. All he needed to do was jump. So that's exactly what he did.