Prolouge

On the outskirts of planet Vegeta, four Saiyans stood infront of a ship that housed a singular escape pod. One of the Saiyans is a tall man with black spikes hair sticking in all directions and a scar on his left cheek. Next to him is a woman with black hair holding a baby girl in her arms. Standing infront of the couple are two more female saiyans from another universe.

"Gine," The male says. "We don't have much time." He say's to his wife. Gine looks at the baby wrapped in her arms. She then looks up to the two female Saiyans infront of her. "Please keep her safe." She says and hands over the child.

"Don't worry, Kale and I won't let Frieza get his hands on her." The Saiyan named Caulifla says.

"Uh, sis. We should really get moving, Frieza's ship will be here soon." Kale says and Caulifla nods. "She's right, you two should leave now while you have a chance." The male Saiyan says and the two young woman nod and get on the ship.

The ship takes off into the sky undetected. Once at a safe distance away from the planet, Caulifla let's out a relief sigh and relaxed in her chair.

"Guess it's smooth sailing from here, right Kale." She says. Kale walks into the cockpit cradling the crying baby in her arms. "What do we do now? Are we going to keep her with us?" Kale questions the other girl.

Caulifla groans and scratches her head.

"It would be ideal to keep her with us but, it won't be long before Frieza knows that we have her." Caulifla says. "We'll keep the runt with us for a couple more months before dropping her off to a relative peaceful planet while Frieza still thing we have her will continue to chase us all throughout the universe."

"Wow, you really have this all figured out huh sis!" Kale says and a smug smile forms on Caulifla's face. "I'm just that awesome." Caulifla says with a grin. "In the meantime we should rest." Caulifla puts the ship in autopilot and stands up from her seat. "I'm hungry and I'm sure the little runt is to!"

"What do babies eat anyway?"