Chapter 4: Faker

"You think you can escape?" Salamander says. "Prominence Whip!" He sends multiple streams of purple fire at the two flying above him, Happy dodges each one and they eventually collide, causing a firework-like explosion while the crew cheers. "That cat's damn quick." Salamander says as the two fly away from the ship.

"Ah, well... First we hurry to Bosco..." Suddenly he is punched in the face by Kari.

"You think you can get away with saying your from Fairy Tail and then do something like this?" Kari says. Behind her Natsu catches the leg of one of the crew members. "We're so going to kick your ass!"

==================================

"We have to go back and save Kari, Natsu and those girl's!" Lucy says.

"Lucy listen up, my transformation ran out!" Happy tells her as his wings disappear and they both plummet towards the water. "You damned cat!" Lucy yells and dives underwater. Once underwater, Lucy swims until she spots something shining. Her Celestial Keys!

Meanwhile on the ship, Natsu is beating up some of the crew memebers while Kari is fighting the fake Salamander.

"Power pole extend!" Her staff extends in her hands and swings at Salamander sending him flying. Kari crouched down and bounces back flying after him.

Salamander sends fire balls her way making Kari use her power pole to hit them away from her. She cocks back her fist and gut punches him.

Happy and Lucy resurface nearby and see Kari fighting the Salamander up in the night sky.

"Alright, here I go! Gate of the water bearer, I open thee! Aquarius!" Lucy swings one of her golden keys around, then dips the end into the water as a magic circle appears and creates a swirl of water. From it emerges a mermaid with a jug in her hands.

"A fish!" Happy exclaims with stars in his eyes.

"Um, no... I'm a celestial wizard, see. I use Gate Keys to call Celestial spirits from an alternate dimension. Aquarius! Use your power and sweep that ship up onto the shore!"

Aquarius's eye twitched clearly beyond annoyed. "Tch!"

"Did you just "tch" me!?" Lucy asks annoyed.

"You really shouldn't complain like that." Happy cuts in.

"What an annoying girl you are. Let me tell you something." Aquarius leans down close to Lucy's face. "The next time you drop my key, I'll kill you."

Lucy and Happy quickly nod in fear. Aquarius gathers water in her jar, then sends it flying in a wave toward the shore, sweeping the ship along with it. Lucy and Happy are caught in a whirlpool.

"Don't sweep me away too!" She yells.

The wave collides with the beach, wrecking the ship.

"Power pole extend!" Salamander gets sent back crashing down onto the deck of the ship. Kari lands back on the next to Natsu and the two fist bump eachother. Both Natsu and Kari stand and look down from the top of the ship.

"You, a Fairy Tail wizard?" Natsu says. Salamander gets back up to his feet.

"And what's it to you? Get 'im, boys!" Salamander orders his crew. "Right!"

"Take a good at our faces." Kari says and both she and Natsu remove their cloaks revealing them both to have muscular and lean build. With a single punch, Natsu and Kari knock away multiple crew memebers attacking them. The two wizards look down at the Salamander with a menacing expression on their faces.

"We are Natsu Dragneel and Son Kari of Fairy Tail!" They both say in unison and reveal their guild marks. "And we've never seen you before!"