Chapter 3: Fairytail (III)

It's currently night as Natsu, Kari and Happy walk the streets of Hargeon. Looking at the port, Happy points out. "Aye! Is that the ship Salamander party is at?"

Natsu immediately gets sick and Kari groans. "I'm really tired of seeing water..." She mumbles. "Gonna hurl..." Natsu says causing Kari to back away.

"We aren't even on the boat yet!" Kari says.

"Don't you get sea sick to? I've seen you on a boat before your no better off then me!" Natsu says, Kari opens her mouth and then closes it. Happy shakes his head at his two friends, he looks over at a small gathering of girls nearby.

"Look at that! That's Salamander-sama's ship! I wish I had gone!" One of the girls squealed.

"Salamander?" The other woman says.

"You don't know him? He's the famous Fairy Tail wizard that came to town!"

Natsu's eyes narrow. "Fairy Tail?" He looks over at Kari who has her arms crossed. "So he thinks that he can get away with huh." Kari says and turns to look at the ship leaving the port. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Kari glanced back at Natsu.

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu yells. "Aye!"

Kari jumps over the railing and calls out. "Flying Nimbus!" A yellow cloud flies down from the sky and catches her. Natsu and Happy jumps on and the trio flies over to the Salamander's ship.

=================================

Meanwhile, on the ship, Lucy is having a private dinner with Salamander.

"Lucy-wucy, was it? What a pretty name." Salamander says while Lucy just shifted awkwardly in her seat. "Thanks..." She says.

"Let's start off with a toast." He snaps his fingers and small drops of Lucy's drink start floating in the air in front of her, as Lucy seems to be entranced by them. "Now, open wide, and savor the fruit flavored gems as they enter your mouth..."

Lucy mentally gagged. 'I've got to deal with it! Gotta hang in there!' She told herself. She closes her eyes tightly and opens her mouth as the drops float closer. But then, at the last moment, her eyes snap open and she slaps the drink out of the air. "What's the meaning of this!? That's magic to knock people out." She says, Salamander chuckles. "You're pretty sharp." He says. Lucy gets up from her chair and glares at him. "Don't get any ideas. I want to join Fairy Tail, but I have no intention of being your woman."

"What a handful you are, girly!" Salamander laughs. Curtains around the room pull back to reveal the crew of the ship, carrying the other party guests asleep in their arms. "What the hell is this!?"

"Welcome to my ship. Please be good until we reach Bosco." Salamander said and Lucy has a confused expression on her face. "That's... Then, the other girls...." Lucy reaches behind her and pulls out a loop with six keys, three gold and three silver. Salamander quickly uses his fire magic to blast them out of her hand and into his own. "Gate Keys, so you're a Celestia Wizard? This magic can only be used by the contract holders. These are useless to me." He throws them out the window and they fall into the ocean.

Suddenly, two figures drop from the sky and smash through the roof of the ship doing a superhero landing behind Salamander.

"Surprise!" Kari says and does a trick with her staff. "Kari, Natsu!" Lucy says relieved to see the two. The boat shifts and Natsu's motion sickness kicks in. "As I thought, it's no use..." He says and stumbles over a chair. "Gonna hurl...." He backs up into Kari causing both of them to fall to the ground.

"My heroes..." Lucy sighs.

"Lucy, what are you doing here?" Happy asks. The little blue cat is hovering the whole Kari had made, white wings having appeared on his back. "Happy! I was tricked. He said he's help me join Fairy Tail. Wait, since when did you have wings?" Said Lucy.

"Leave that for later! Run away!" Happy shouts, he takes off with his tail wrapped around Lucy waist. "After her! It'll be trouble if the council gets wind of this!" Salamnder yells at his men.

"Wait, what about Natsu and Kari?" Lucy asks. "I can't carry more than one person." Happy says.

"You think you can escape?" Salamander says. "Prominence Whip!" He sends multiple streams of purple fire at the two flying above him, Happy dodges each one and they eventually collide, causing a firework-like explosion while the crew cheers. "That cat's damn quick." Salamander says as the two fly away from the ship.

"Ah, well... First we hurry to Bosco..." Suddenly he is punched in the face by Kari.

"You think you can get away with saying your from Fairy Tail and then do something like this?" Kari says. Behind her Natsu catches the leg of one of the crew members. "We're so going to kick your ass!"